The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Late Night Wars (for California)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Late Night Wars (for California) Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Wars (for California)   Late Night Wars (for California) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Before I was promoted to officer, I noticed that there was one time in particular where we didn't have a lot of wars going on: usually after midnight my time, which would translate to 7:00 AM GMT.

I used to run a guild on a game called Rappelz, which had a lot of players from Asia (Hong Kong in particular). That was prime time for a lot of them.

I think we should be actively recruiting members that are active in that time period--especially if we can find some from Hong Kong, as they speak English as their main dialect. However, that means that we need to have wars going on at that time.

I already tried to start a couple with factions ranked +-49 points from us around that time, and the results were far from satisfactory. So I'd like to ask permission to start a war with some faction, say, about 200 points below us at that time? There is risk, of course...but we usually put in about 1500 points in such a war. If we could find a couple of weak factions, we could keep things going for new recruits.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wars (for California)   Late Night Wars (for California) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Hmm... If i woke up in the middle of a school night i may be able to cut in some time... Wink
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wars (for California)   Late Night Wars (for California) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:07 am

fadeinlight wrote:
Before I was promoted to officer, I noticed that there was one time in particular where we didn't have a lot of wars going on: usually after midnight my time, which would translate to 7:00 AM GMT.

I used to run a guild on a game called Rappelz, which had a lot of players from Asia (Hong Kong in particular). That was prime time for a lot of them.

I think we should be actively recruiting members that are active in that time period--especially if we can find some from Hong Kong, as they speak English as their main dialect. However, that means that we need to have wars going on at that time.

I already tried to start a couple with factions ranked +-49 points from us around that time, and the results were far from satisfactory. So I'd like to ask permission to start a war with some faction, say, about 200 points below us at that time? There is risk, of course...but we usually put in about 1500 points in such a war. If we could find a couple of weak factions, we could keep things going for new recruits.

What do you think?

Hi.

The rule wasn't +-49 from us, but its better to start a war against an enemy withing +-49 rather than -61 for example. This goes for every +-100 from that point again. If we have a time of day we have low activity then we need to adjust with easier enemies in that period. I've started wars against enemies with 200 points less than us if we are few members online.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wars (for California)   Late Night Wars (for California) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:09 pm

We need all people to state were they are...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wars (for California)   Late Night Wars (for California) Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Night Wars (for California)
Page 1 of 1