The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stop fighting wars for a while

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Stop fighting wars for a while Empty
PostSubject: Stop fighting wars for a while   Stop fighting wars for a while EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:52 am

hey guys, listen,
probbly all of u noticed that i sucking ass on wars right now, that because of the fucking ram and bad luck too, but mostely cause of the ram, soo i´m goign to buy one too, this will make my deck better and i will start winning again, i think lol! no, i know i will

Soo i´m going to stop fighting for a some time just to get ram cause the only thing that i´m doing is giving points to the enemie. I already have 26K and today i will get at least 30K soo dont kick me, i will still go to room 20 and if any helped needed i will help, soo please dont kick me, this will take 1 week, thanks
Back to top Go down
2k2NIno

PostSubject: Re: Stop fighting wars for a while   Stop fighting wars for a while EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:13 am

Here some decks i am using currently since i sucked bad in the beginning I got a hold of it just now.

Usually I do use

Dracorex
4x Support Carrier
2x Azure Reaper
1x Nimbus
1x Elemental
1x Ram (u can however substitute that one with Gorrivore or Infected Trooper)

or when the defense decks are to fast for this deck i am using

Atlas
1x Sabre
1x Shapeshifter
1x Demon
1x Niaq
1x Dozer
1x Jet Fighter
1x Omega
1x Rifter
1x Tiamat
1x Predator

This deck actually can be used against almost any deck the only it will lose to for sure are wall stall decks against all others u can always win.

Regards 2k2

P.S.: Just don t give up so quick the ram alone does not win u games. And with Nimbus plus Dracorex u do shut it down immediately.
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Stop fighting wars for a while   Stop fighting wars for a while EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:51 pm

ZPRS, you cannot just rely on one deck to surge. Surging requires different decks and to adjust accordingly to opponent's defence. As said, if you can surge, good, if you can't fall back on fight.

If you've had a bad run recently, like all of us do from time to time, then take some time off. Getting a new card does not mean it'll significantly change your fortune overall, you've got to be willing to move out of your comfort zone of using one deck and try something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop fighting wars for a while   Stop fighting wars for a while EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:54 am

I have several decks that I rotate through depending upon how mean the enemy defense has been treating me. All of them are attainable without WB cards, or Apollo.

Strike:
Atlas: Hunter, Tiamat, Predator, 2x EMP, Omega, Sharpshooter, Daemon and either Gorivore or another Daemon, depending upon whether they have a lot of SC decks, or a lot of strike decks themselves.
(wall stalls and Waypoint/Protection are the bane of this deck)

Fear:
Dalia: 3x Pathrazer, Pandemic, Full Power. Simple, easy fear deck. It took me like 3 days to grind the Rep for the razers when I finally got fed up with not having a fear deck.
(lots of things ruin this deck, but it also beats about any slow roll)

Anti SC:
Vyander: 3x Daemon, 3x Azure, 2x Revoker, 2x EMP ... used to be 5x Daemon but I put the other 2 in the strike deck for a while.
(this also does okay generally vs most decks)

There should be no reason someone cannot put together a decent surge deck, even with silly D Rams about. I honestly haven't had nearly as much trouble with D-Ram (i.e. any) as I have with Waypoints making Solitary Mech survive until they get buffed by Com Centers. Now the improved II (Ravenous Dredge) is something that is making my day rougher. I may start using more armor cards to keep those from pissing me off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop fighting wars for a while   Stop fighting wars for a while EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:53 am

ok thanks guys, but in this last war i think i doing pretty well comparising with the last ones, if ever need something i will use ur decks, Wink

you guys are great!
Back to top Go down
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

PostSubject: Re: Stop fighting wars for a while   Stop fighting wars for a while EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Honestly, I'm doing alright (when I'm actually on >.> blame skyrim and new cell XD) even with the new rams and I didn't bother buying that ridiculously expensive card. when it pops up i just try to kill it with say a gorivore or something or I try to get elemental to get my win before I have to deal with their syphon.

FYI, using a pretty standard sc spam deck... Draco, 5x sc, elemental, bod, niaq, vigil, gorivore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: no problem with d-ram   Stop fighting wars for a while EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:32 am

im almost unstoppable just try this:

atlas
fighter jet
nimbus
daemon
boldie cannon
tiamat
titan
barracuda x 2
sharpshooter
predator

you could change a barracuda for poseidon, good luck \m/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop fighting wars for a while   Stop fighting wars for a while Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop fighting wars for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: General-
Jump to: