The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wikingz are losing active wars again

Go down 
+3
AcidFree
Tehemai
kfsw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kfsw
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

wikingz are losing active wars again Empty
PostSubject: wikingz are losing active wars again   wikingz are losing active wars again EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:06 am

time to do something with it

i promised to all that activity wont be checked during christmas and i will keep my promise. but i want to do something, otherwise the gap between evo and us will get bigger.

developing of the faction stopped after sending some messages to poach other factions players.

i need to know, which officers cane give me 30 min - 1h daily during next 7 days. please respond in this thread
Back to top Go down
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

PostSubject: Re: wikingz are losing active wars again   wikingz are losing active wars again EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:13 am

Well as I mentioned, I can make the effort to give you some time daily within the next week but as it stands, I'll likely be out of the house at least 4 days out of the next 7. I'll be making my post on the holiday thread after I get in contact with someone IRL.

Anyhow, if you can, you should post more details as it's unclear what you want done. Also If you want your hours at a specific time, it may prove more difficult. Anyhow mull over the details asap and let me know if you'll be needing me.
Back to top Go down
AcidFree
corporal
corporal

PostSubject: Re: wikingz are losing active wars again   wikingz are losing active wars again EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:11 am

I'm busy most of the day tomorrow and possibly Monday as well. But I should have the evening's free. I can put in an extra hour, it will just have to be in the evening US time.

I also am still receiving responses from my PMs, though they are all either 'no' or 'im not ready yet, but maybe later'.
Back to top Go down
nossualc
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: wikingz are losing active wars again   wikingz are losing active wars again EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:36 am

I am busy with paper writing 'till xmas
Back to top Go down
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: wikingz are losing active wars again   wikingz are losing active wars again EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:23 am

I have family that is visiting for the next couple of weeks and my time in this game will be significantly reduced. I'll do what I can though.
Back to top Go down
Mark0628
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: wikingz are losing active wars again   wikingz are losing active wars again EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:50 am

if you could give some more details about what we would be doing i wount be as active even close to the next week but i may be able to do what is needed.
Back to top Go down
ursus
corporal
corporal

PostSubject: Re: wikingz are losing active wars again   wikingz are losing active wars again EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:29 pm

same, I will be on, but I can`t say how much yet. But I should have 1 or 2 hours a day in the evening.
Back to top Go down
kfsw
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: wikingz are losing active wars again   wikingz are losing active wars again EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:59 pm

ursus, noss, catch me on gtalk when youll be online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wikingz are losing active wars again   wikingz are losing active wars again Empty

Back to top Go down

wikingz are losing active wars again
Page 1 of 1