The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

close and lost wars contest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

close and lost wars contest Empty
PostSubject: close and lost wars contest   close and lost wars contest EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:40 am

since we lose sometimes and our wars get closer and closer, i start another contest.

every member, that does 500 or more points net in a war that happens to be at the end:

1. win close (close war i define as a war when we win for less than 20% of our score (10000 vs 8100 - close, 20000 vs 16000 - close, 20000 - 15000 not close))
2. lost
gets 1 contest point.

so if we win close or lose, and you scored over 500 net, you gain 1 point.

after 2 weeks since now we count all the points and top 3 scorers receive "to the last breath" badge.

ninja is excluded from contest, cause... you know why jocolor

Last edited by kfsw on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: close and lost wars contest   close and lost wars contest EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:20 am

smart idea... But why just 500+ points= 1 contest point. Why another at1000. That way they can score another point than just 500. And i think alot of people are going to hit that 500+ right away
Back to top Go down
Mark0628
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: close and lost wars contest   close and lost wars contest EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:33 am

kfsw wrote:
since we lose sometimes and our wars get closer and closer, i start another contest.

every member, that does 500 or more points net in a war that happens to be close or lost at the end, gets 1 contest point.
close war i define as a war when we win for less than 20% of our score (10000 vs 8100 - close, 20000 vs 16000 - close, 20000 - 15000 not close)

after 2 weeks since now we count all the points and top 3 scorers receive "to the last breath" badge.

just a subjection wouldn't you also put it if we win for 20 percent of our score because that would also be considered a close war not only if we lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: close and lost wars contest   close and lost wars contest EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:34 am

Mark0628 wrote:
kfsw wrote:

every member, that does 500 or more points net in a war that happens to be close or lost at the end, gets 1 contest point.
close war i define as a war when we win for less than 20% of our score (10000 vs 8100 - close, 20000 vs 16000 - close, 20000 - 15000 not close)

just a subjection wouldn't you also put it if we win for 20 percent of our score because that would also be considered a close war not only if we lose.

kfsw wrote:
close war i define as a war when we win for less than 20% of our score
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: close and lost wars contest   close and lost wars contest Empty

Back to top Go down

close and lost wars contest
Page 1 of 1