The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faction Wars around 8:00 PM Norway time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Faction Wars around 8:00 PM Norway time Empty
PostSubject: Faction Wars around 8:00 PM Norway time   Faction Wars around 8:00 PM Norway time EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:38 am

Hello!

I was wondering if it would be possible for an officer to start a war around 8:00 PM Norway time. That translates to 11:00 AM in California, about when I wake up. I know that there are other American members that have been looking for wars at this time, but usually there is nothing going on.

Not to complain, I just feel like my stamina is being wasted. It would probably be a good idea to choose a weaker faction (ranked ~110+), since there aren't many of us on at that time (maybe 3-5 consistently).

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
smokii421

PostSubject: Re: Faction Wars around 8:00 PM Norway time   Faction Wars around 8:00 PM Norway time EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:33 am

I agree i run on gmt so about 2 pm here and i have been trying to boost my lps
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Faction Wars around 8:00 PM Norway time   Faction Wars around 8:00 PM Norway time EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Can I recommend promoting Smokii? He's usually on around the time all of us American folk are on, he's got lots of experience, he has a high win percentage, and a high level. He's also really helpful.

I know he left the guild a couple of times, but I think that everything else makes up for it Smile

fadeinlight

P.S. I think Liveye would be a good choice, as well. They're both on consistently during this time frame, and they're both really active...
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: re:: re::   Faction Wars around 8:00 PM Norway time EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:22 am

Hello,

Since i live in europe i have no experience with this problem myself, however thank you for pointing this out and we will
give a solution for this problem as soon as possible Wink (new officer or other officers logging in more often;))
(sorry for the late response have been a little busy)

greetings, Kanichan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction Wars around 8:00 PM Norway time   Faction Wars around 8:00 PM Norway time Empty

Back to top Go down

Faction Wars around 8:00 PM Norway time
Page 1 of 1