The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plans and last days summary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kfsw
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

plans and last days summary Empty
PostSubject: plans and last days summary   plans and last days summary EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:49 am

dear officers. i had to postpone actions i planned due to real life issues. i'm back on track tonight, so i want to write plans of developing our headquarters here.

so plans
1. plex started something i like - we need 3 officers from each part of the world (asia, europe, america). i would like us to be 9 officers and leader - 20% of faction as headquarters. 12 of us now.
2. i need to communicate to officers every day. google talk is obligatory for each officer. if you dont want to use it, write back here, you will become standard member. i will set gtalk for standard members as a free will tool, not obligatory.
3. activity - all officers should recruit, give war orders, start wars
a) all forms of recruiting are allowed.
b) strategy of wars is simple - keep 3000 on active war, then move to def.
c) orders are always sent to faction chat and write as simple as possible, using caps.
d) list of targets you can find in sticky thread in general - allies and enemies

officers that meet at least partially points 2 and 3:
screwball, garrett8, tehemai, kanichan, mark0628, w_alloy

bensonk, sieht, nossualc - please be better at wars, get gtalk, start recruiting, do officer stuff. or write that you dont want to be officers. you have 3 days to prove that you want to be officers and meet standards.

ninja will be demoted in 3 days unless he shows and starts playing.

screwball - start showing somewhere high in stats, or start recruiting. you could do both Very Happy
garrett8 - please get google talk, so i can link you to officers room. and you could get back to checking def possibilities. meta is shifting but we need to know who runs what and what they can run.
kanichan - please get google talk. and some recruits.
w_alloy - please show more on gtalk if possible

in last 7 days we stopped faction from going down, got some fresh nice recruits (some of them popped to top 10 hitters), i think i can call it success.

to grow further i need to have officers i can talk daily, if some of you feel like you dont want to do it, write here
Back to top Go down
nossualc
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: plans and last days summary   plans and last days summary EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 am

As I wrote in the old-style forum I have a lot papers due until X-mas. I will do better from then on, but til then I can only do so much.
I actually had a deal with plex about reviewing my decks, but don't know if he want to now that he is not playing.
Back to top Go down
kfsw
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: plans and last days summary   plans and last days summary EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:17 am

nossualc wrote:
As I wrote in the old-style forum I have a lot papers due until X-mas. I will do better from then on, but til then I can only do so much.
I actually had a deal with plex about reviewing my decks, but don't know if he want to now that he is not playing.

i can help with decks. but like i wrote before, i need constant contact with officers. more than 3 weeks period of barely playing means i need to demote you. we can talk about you being officer again when you have more time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plans and last days summary   plans and last days summary Empty

Back to top Go down

plans and last days summary
Page 1 of 1