The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes

Go down 
+13
ursus
DestinyLig
plex0n
nossualc
Quallion
Mosfet
rogdub
Tehemai
Rexahl
riot99
2k2NIno
Falos
17 posters
AuthorMessage

THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes Empty
PostSubject: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:35 am

Firstly, I want to thank plex0n for his outstanding leadership in running this faction for so long. I want to thank Ninja (if he is or will read this) for his effort into getting this faction in the Top 10. I also want to thank screwball for showing me that loyalty pays back.

As everyone knows, plex0n has stepped down and transfered the faction leadership to me. As your new leader, i want to define our goals and the methods to achieve them.

The main priority for next 2 weeks is to "stay in the Top 10"
The 2nd main goal for next 2 weeks is to tranform ourselves to become a pro faction.
A bonus goal is to remain at rank 7.
EXTRA bonus goal - catch evo in ranks.

In the next few posts, i will outline the plan of achieving every goal on the list. For now, i need feedback from you our members
- do you identify yourselves with these goals,
- do you think of these goals as realistic

"We can do Wikingz"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:44 am

Many thanks for your positive feedbacks.
This takes me to the 2nd part of my message - the methods to achieve our goals.

all goals require the same:
1. increasing activity of members - get more stamina dropped on wars

the most important thing but problematic is related to evaluating activity and kicking inactive members.
This is an unpleasent but necessary task
actions i need to take to increase stamina activity:
- kicking inactives:
a) more frequent stats - every 3 days instead of 5 days
b) for starters i will kick 4 inactive members to make room for recruiting
- recruiting:
a) 500 stamina surgers are minimum for new members
b) every recruiting option is used - poaching, chat recruiting, forums recruiting
c)
all members can recruit - if you see someone that is looking for faction and fits requirements, please talk to him/her or pass the lead to our officers. If you have some time, go to public rooms and send message about us recruiting.

2. increasing winrate and points-per-battle stats
a) surging as standard
fighting is a loss of potential points. our active wars will focus on weak factions, so you have time to learn surging. i will allow fighters only in top 10 stats players (based on points net gain). the rest will be marked red in stats and get warning.

b) better decks (off and def)
to get better decks we need:
- time to build and test them. not everyone has time for it, i will leave this part to you all.
- good cards. everyone - do missions, raids, torunaments. build your cardpool constantly.this is one of the points that should work without discussing - collecting cards is one of major features in card games.
- we need to share our thoughts about decks - we dont talk much about decks. that sucks imo. forums are empty and chat is silent. i will assign officers to complete this point.

c) better organization of wars (orders, deck swapping, sharing good decks)
- orders - me and officers give orders in faction chat. please read faction before dropping every bar of stam
- deck swapping - definetly not for first 2 weeks of my leadership
- deck sharing - everytime you find your deck working extremely well (70% or more on surge), post it to faction chat. the same with def decks.

3. increasing fp gains from wars
b) no blackouts in active wars

to prevent blackouts in faction wars, i promoted 3 new officers - Tehemai, garrett8 and w_alloy. tehemai for overall activity, w_alloy and garrett8 for activity in wars and building decks.

to be continued...

Last edited by kfsw on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:44 am

in next few days i will focus on 4 main things:
1. recruiting - the most important. everyone if you have time join other rooms and recruit. life of faction depends on this mostly.
2. surging - everone has to surge, unless youre in top 10 hitters, like i wrote before.
3. stats - ill try to find method to get stats that include all these defenses.
4. added value - external chat, some other things i will reveal soon

Last edited by kfsw on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:58 am

I do agree with the new goals that you set forth for this faction and that they are easily manageable.
I personally have had a pretty abysmal performance the past week and need to step up, this faction has my full support!
Back to top Go down
Falos
Private
Private
Falos

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 am

You have my axe.
Back to top Go down
2k2NIno

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:06 am

Let's do this.
Back to top Go down
riot99

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:06 am

and my sword
Back to top Go down
Rexahl
Private
Private

PostSubject: My support   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:14 am

they are perfectly reasonable goals... I'm just happy to be here. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:32 am

And my bow, as much as I hate to be that gay elf.
Back to top Go down
rogdub
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:34 am

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Mosfet
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:37 am

I'm in Smile
Once people get back we can get to the 5th place Smile
Back to top Go down
Quallion

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:40 am

Sure, i'm in!
Back to top Go down
nossualc
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:49 am

kfsw wrote:
Firstly, I want to thank plex0n for his outstanding leadership in running this faction for so long. I want to thank Ninja (if he is or will read this) for his effort into getting this faction in the Top 10. I also want to thank screwball for showing me that loyalty pays back.

As everyone knows, plex0n has stepped down and transfered the faction leadership to me. As your new leader, i want to define our goals and the methods to achieve them.

The main priority for next 2 weeks is to "stay in the Top 10"
The 2nd main goal for next 2 weeks is to tranform ourselves to become a pro faction.
A bonus goal is to remain at rank 7.
EXTRA bonus goal - catch evo in ranks.

In the next few posts, i will outline the plan of achieving every goal on the list. For now, i need feedback from you our members
- do you identify yourselves with these goals,
- do you think of these goals as realistic

"We can do Wikingz"

Yes, those are great goals and I do believe we can accomplish them!
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:53 am

As stated before, i'll support them
Back to top Go down
DestinyLig
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:34 am

Count Me In.
Back to top Go down
ursus
corporal
corporal

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:37 am

I'm in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Loyalty counts for something...I'm in
Back to top Go down
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Nice posts, I'm glad we can all move past this setback together. The faction is in good hands.
Back to top Go down
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Hey, Acid's been kicked =( likely with no warning. Also she posted a reason for her inactivity in the appropriate section. I'm all for being competitive and I understand it's dire times but my priority still lies with friends. I don't think I'm the only one to want her reinstated. Please let me know what you decide to do about this.
Back to top Go down
AcidFree
corporal
corporal

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:54 pm

I would have been willing to do what was necessary to step up my game, but I guess I don't get a chance. I'll be in room 20 for a few hours if someone wants to PM me and explain what happened.
Back to top Go down
bensonk
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:15 am

support as always, a realistic one
Back to top Go down
bambam91
Private
Private
bambam91

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:57 pm

I fully support faction, leader and plans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes   THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes Empty

Back to top Go down

THE LOST WIKINGZ - plans and changes
Page 1 of 1