The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plans for next days (to jan 10th)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kfsw
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

plans for next days (to jan 10th) Empty
PostSubject: plans for next days (to jan 10th)   plans for next days (to jan 10th) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:41 am

some of you ask when stats are coming and for other plans.

1. stats died with my ssd drive in laptop. i have to rebuild the app, it will take few days, and will be done ~3 jan. so first stats will be posted 6th jan for 3 last days. warning system is back.
2. on 10th jan i will raise stamina req for all applicants to 600 daily. members still have minimum 400 and this wont change for at least 1 month. i just dont want to exchange members for someone that may get warnings soon after joining.
3. in jan 3rd and 10th headquarters will be rebuild. i dont know if all the same persons will stay officers, it will depend on their activity and will to do officer tasks, but prolly officers crew will change a bit.

we were working heavily on 2 features during december and christmas period - assigning officers to members and synchronizing defense decks
4. full list of officers and members assigned to them will be listed here in 1st week of jan. these assignments i made for 2 reasons - i dont have time to ask 50 members about their absence plans and defense decks, so officers will replace me. and access to me will be easier for you all when you know that you can always ask me or your designated officer for anything.
5. we are synchronizng defenses already and it is working, from what i heard. some wikingz are still untouchable, but the defense sync program is definetly worth doing.

thats all for now i think. if you have any comments or thoughts, please write them here or pm me
Back to top Go down

plans for next days (to jan 10th)
Page 1 of 1