The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ursus
corporal
corporal

ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS Empty
PostSubject: ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS   ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:23 pm

we are down to 39 people, dust and midnight will leave once they have 2500 loyalty, ninja doesn't really count for wars, but atleast his def is good.

We need to recruit with lower requirements.

for now: lvl 30, 300stam a day. We will sort out once we are full again.

Only hit below rank 13, we can't take higher factions with our reduced numbers
Back to top Go down
nossualc
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS   ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 pm

After a couple of days of trying to recruit I have had no luck - and members been quiting. I feel now we should just bring in everyone we can. So EVERBODY bring in your friends, aunts and onkels, second-cousins, pets, stunt-doubles, infants and small rodent! EVERYthing that can walk and crawl onto tyrant. We can always clean up later. Kick the bad defenses and low activities later!

albino monkey pig elephant
Back to top Go down
Mosfet
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS   ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:07 am

nossualc wrote:
After a couple of days of trying to recruit I have had no luck - and members been quiting. I feel now we should just bring in everyone we can. So EVERBODY bring in your friends, aunts and onkels, second-cousins, pets, stunt-doubles, infants and small rodent! EVERYthing that can walk and crawl onto tyrant. We can always clean up later. Kick the bad defenses and low activities later!

albino monkey pig elephant

Had the same - but actually instead of recruits I got whispers from 3 factions to join them already.... We are down to 34, and my bet is that this is going to decrease even more. I know that no way would I join samurai, and I heard that Evo' still has problems too so my suggestion is that someone who knows them better than me should contact them about a possible merge. ( I personally know nothing about them) Right now can't think of any viable other options. (Of course I could have jumped ship too last 2 days but I still have MINIMUM amount of faith in a merge(except with samurai), but it decreases every hour, since stalling if something what I hate to an extreme level)
Back to top Go down
ursus
corporal
corporal

PostSubject: Re: ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS   ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:28 am

the problem is, that normaly ina merge the higher ranked faction remains. which wouldn't be us if we merge with evo or samurai... also most of the better guys already left us, so a merge and a disband would be almost the same... we should try to find a lower ranked faction for a merger.
Back to top Go down
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

PostSubject: Re: ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS   ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:34 am

Curious as to your low faith in samurai Mosfet, do you have history with them?
Back to top Go down
nossualc
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS   ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:39 am

I is really depressing with all the fair weather members now leaving. I'm still here. Let's rebuild. Bring in a bunch of noobs and gonads and lets slide trough the ranks until we have a team ready for a return to glory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS   ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS Empty

Back to top Go down

ORDERS FOR NEXT DAYS
Page 1 of 1