The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

N1nja's Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

N1nja's Contest Empty
PostSubject: N1nja's Contest   N1nja's Contest EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:17 pm

I tried to set up a spreadsheet in order to evaluate how many points everyone had gotten during N1nja's contest. Needless to say, with 27 wars and 50 members during most of those wars, it started to get a little tedious (that's like 1,350 entries). On top of that, I was trying to use Google docs instead of Excel to do it...and it was screwing up.

So I've decided to do it another way: if you think that you did relatively well, or you're just interested in posting your total for that time period, post your total points in reply to this thread. Count all of your points from our war with Maximum Damage (right before the loss to Soviet Union) through Warmongers. For this contest, total points is the only thing that matters--we will not be subtracting points lost to the enemy.

We will verify the points of first, second, and third place to make sure that they're accurate. You can, of course, dispute the results. Hopefully we can get this done within the week.

I will also be taking totals from faction chat, as I know a some members are having issues getting onto the forums (namely grimnosaji).

SneakyDonkey was nice enough to tally up a lot of the people that seemed likely contenders, and the totals are as follows:

(see below)

Last edited by fadeinlight on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

N1nja's Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: N1nja's Contest   N1nja's Contest EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

I've only gotten this - I'll look into more sooner

SneakyDonkey: 15823
fadeinlight: 16467
Falos: 12132

Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

N1nja's Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: N1nja's Contest   N1nja's Contest EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:15 pm

I have Screwball's total at 9,639 points.
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

N1nja's Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: N1nja's Contest   N1nja's Contest EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Would have been more if I'd surged. Was fighting cos it was faster and easier for me to handle :<
Back to top Go down

N1nja's Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: N1nja's Contest   N1nja's Contest EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:40 pm

i can help with any stats. just tell me what you want. its part of my work Smile
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

N1nja's Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: N1nja's Contest   N1nja's Contest EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:48 am

Well good job guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

N1nja's Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: N1nja's Contest   N1nja's Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

N1nja's Contest
Page 1 of 1