The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz Empty
PostSubject: New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz   New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:06 pm

As many of you well know, we've had issues with members of Maximum Damage occupying room #20. We also had a problem with Rust Co. spying on us during our war yesterday.

This is a problem that isn't going to go away. The truth of the matter is that there is nothing we can do about it: as far as I can tell, there is no way to make a chat room in Kongregate private. Thankfully, Geeper has set up an IRC chat room, located at this address:

http://cbe003.chat.mibbit.com/

In the "channel" box, enter "#tlw"

Officers should take the time to create an account in the upper-right portion of the page. Geeper will be able to give you privileges which will allow you to kick and mute others (let's hope it doesn't come to that).

Also, Geeper wanted to know if he should invite Tyrant's Club to join our channel. I told him to ask Plex0n, but personally, I think it would be strange to not have them around Wink

If you would like more information on mibbit, you can read all about it here: http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/IRC_services
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz   New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:53 am

So im thinking we should keep on chat room 20 and when a max dam or rust comes in we should give them fake info, like say "im using a pum pool, what are u using?
So they use a deck that does great against pum pool and we use one worse on anti anti pum pool... I Dont know it was just an idea.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz   New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:01 am

I think the IRC should only be tlw members.

That way we have a fast and private channel to use for communicating.
We use room 20 normaly.
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: re:::   New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:44 am

hey,

Great that idea that we need our own private chatroom but i dont see why we need another link while there also is a chatbox on this website;) I mean we are already having a hard time to get people to sign up for the forums i think this will be even worse.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz   New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:22 am

kanichan wrote:
hey,

Great that idea that we need our own private chatroom but i dont see why we need another link while there also is a chatbox on this website;) I mean we are already having a hard time to get people to sign up for the forums i think this will be even worse.

I kind of agree, Kanichan...plus all of the info we need will be right here, as far as decks we need to use against certain factions, etc...

It's just that geeper did such a good job on the irc chat, it's a pretty good option as well.

It's your guy's decision--I'm fine with either one. But I do think that, since we already have the requirement that members join the forums after they've been fully accepted, that we should probably use this chat?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz   New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz Empty

Back to top Go down

New IRC Channel for The Lost Wikingz
Page 1 of 1