The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kfsw's first def eval contest

Go down 
+6
kanichan
screwball
Tehemai
plex0n
Mosfet
N1njaStr1ker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:51 am

16 hours of contest left. build ultimate deck to claim your victory.
i think i will give 2 badges of perfectt deck builder - one for open contest, the other one to the person that gets highest score between decks that dont use support carriers.
Back to top Go down
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:13 pm

kfsw wrote:
i was running some of these decks in eval and it gave me different results. so after finishing the contest, i will run all decks posted on most fresh version of eval decks with much higher games run count, then post results here as final

Thanks for posting this, I now realize I was using an older version (just copied the text file into mine cause I'm lazy) and they fixed some bugs in the newer version . Most of the decks I posted at 59% are really 57%. I can narrow down my list to less variations to save you time if you want.

Also I think a prize for a non SC deck is a good idea.

Edit: The Skimmer deck I posted is still 63% which is kinda scary, but all this is somewhat irrelevant because a new deck is coming out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DestinyLig
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Deck with Support Carrier
Dracorex: Apollo, Niaq, Dredge, Elemental, Gorivore, Ram, 4x Support Carrier
Fight=83%
Surge=57%

Deck w/o Support Carrier
Lord of Tartarus: Beholder, Dredge, 5x Grim Specter
Fight=89%
Surge=51%
Back to top Go down
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:05 pm

So when does this contest end? And what will we do to rectify our defense problems?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:49 pm

contest ends in 10h. i will do the batch eval on every deck posted here and check what def decks lose definetly to all, then advise the peeps to change the decks.
Back to top Go down
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Again note that these are decks that work on auto... some decks are not played on auto. I often use a deck to surge that has 2 emps.. which does just horribly on auto. Walls are terrible against sc spam but they pretty much work the best against strike decks. Is there at least an option in eval to make sure that action cards aren't played first turn during test? Maybe that way we can at least get some worthwhile statistic even though it would still be below what the decks actually capable of.
Back to top Go down
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Tehemai wrote:
Again note that these are decks that work on auto... some decks are not played on auto. I often use a deck to surge that has 2 emps.. which does just horribly on auto. Walls are terrible against sc spam but they pretty much work the best against strike decks. Is there at least an option in eval to make sure that action cards aren't played first turn during test? Maybe that way we can at least get some worthwhile statistic even though it would still be below what the decks actually capable of.

There is a check box on the batch eval page that reads "cards are played in order". I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it yet as the OP says that we can use it ("you can use normal(auto) mode or cards played in order").

Although I'm not sure how the details work (are you just setting card priority?) it does improve deck performance. I tried one of my 57% decks and got 60% with some ordering, perhaps more is possible. Should we have been posting ordered decks this whole time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:19 pm

w_alloy: its a first contest, i cant predict all situations here. whats not forbidden, is allowed. most that counts is creativity in finding deadly solutions

cards played in order are meant to simulate manual mode i think, so you can trigger your combos

Back to top Go down
tRiGGa420
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:13 pm

This is my new surge deck I have been using. I'm not sure if I used the evaluation program correctly but I think its 0.82. Oh I see thats fight not surge, surge .44 sadface

Dracorex, 3x Support Carrier, Vigil, Bridge of Destiny, Elemental, 2x Pathrazer, Stealthy Niaq, Gorivore

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:15 pm

----- Strike
n1nja, 0.48% - Atlas,Predator,Stealthy Niaq,Ravenous Dredge,Fighter Jet,Dozer Tank,Tiamat,Arc Trooper,Havoc,Angelwing,Electromagnetic Pulse
garrett8, 0.49% - Atlas,Tiamat,Predator,Fighter Jet,Beetle Bomber,Ravenous Dredge,Omega,Sabre,Stealthy Niaq,Plague(2)
garrett8, 0.51% - Atlas, Arc Trooper(3), Ravenous Dredge, Tiamat, Omega, Predator, Fighter Jet, Electromagnetic Pulse(2)
garrett8, 0.53% - Atlas, Arc Trooper(3), Ravenous Dredge, Tiamat, Rox Chainblade, Predator, Fighter Jet, Electromagnetic Pulse(2)
garrett8, 0.54% - Atlas, Arc Trooper(2), Wasteland Skimmer, Ravenous Dredge, Tiamat, Rox Chainblade, Predator, Fighter Jet, Electromagnetic Pulse(2)

----- Fear
DestinyLig, 0.50% - Lord of Tartarus,Grim Specter(5),Beholder,Ravenous Dredge
test4fun, 0.50% - Lord of Tartarus,Grim Specter(4),Beholder,Ravenous Dredge
test4fun, 0.49% - Lord of Tartarus,Grim Specter(3),Beholder,Ravenous Dredge

-----

Last edited by garrett8 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:15 pm

---- Ladolcevita's Deck to SURGE the Top10 factions
---- SOURCE: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/222372-guide-surge-decks-v-the-top-10-or-what-were-the-top-ten
----
50%-Surge-MoM :Dracorex,Support Carrier(4),Apollo,Dozer Tank,Stealthy Niaq,Elemental,Gorivore,Plasma Field
50%-Surge-IFS :Dracorex,Support Carrier(4),Apollo,Dozer Tank,Stealthy Niaq,Elemental,Gorivore,Plasma Field
46%-Surge-C9 :Atlas,Ravenous Dredge,Predator,Psycho,Fighter Jet,Apollo,Gorivore,Stealthy Niaq,Dozer Tank,Maximum Damage,Electromagnetic Pulse
40%-Surge-Evo :Lucina the Wicked,Tiamat,Predator,Stealthy Niaq,Ravenous Dredge,Dozer Tank,Omega,Psycho,Fighter Jet,Maximum Damage,Electromagnetic Pulse
31%-Surge-Dragon:Lord of Tartarus,Grim Specter(4),Injection,Plasma Field(2)
30%-Surge-FBB :Lord of Tartarus,Grim Specter(4),Injection(2),Plasma Field
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:19 pm

---- Test BenchBreaker's decks against tLw defenses
---- SOURCE: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/220972-sim-batch-eval-decks

// === CUT FROM HERE, PASTE INTO TXT FILE
// ================================
// Rally
35%-Salvagers :Duncan,Salvager(5),Cannon Walker(2),Command Center(3)
25%-Micromechs :Duncan,Micromech(5),Cannon Walker(2),Command Center(3)
37%-II Rush :Aiko,Irradiated Infantry(6),Ravenous Dredge,Predator,Tiamat,Mortar Bunker
37%-Imp Rush :Thadius,Irradiated Infantry(2),Trident(2),Sharpshooter(2),Tiamat,Fighter Jet,Rox Chainblade,Mortar Bunker
33%-Xeno Rush :Invasion Coordinator,Revoker(2),Beetle Bomber(2),Predator,Apex,Stealthy Niaq,Dominated Hatchlings,Enclave Signal(2)
34%-BT Rush :Lord of Tartarus,Hatchet(2),Ravenous Dredge,Shapeshifter,Venomous Raptor,Brawler,Razogoth’s Heir,Asylum(3)
27%-SS :Lord of Tartarus,Asylum(5),Sulfuris Sentry(3),Hovering Pest(2)
39%-Brawlers :Lord of Tartarus,Malgoth,Brawler(9)
35%-Brawlers2 :Lord of Tartarus,Malgoth,Brawler(Cool,Asylum
// Strike
49%-Quick Strike:Atlas,Electromagnetic Pulse(2),Predator,Omega,Tiamat,Ravenous Dredge,Shapeshifter,Stealthy Niaq,Sharpshooter,Hierophant
39%-Pure Strike :Lucina the Wicked,Tiamat,Predator,Omega,Hunter,Sabre(2),Sharpshooter(4)
45%- Bal Strike :Atlas,Tiamat,Predator,Omega,Ravenous Dredge,Stealthy Niaq,Azure Reaper,Hierophant,Elusive Panzer,Sharpshooter,T-46 Leonidas
// Counter
37%-Tridents :Freddie,Trident(6),Rox Chainblade,Tiamat,Exodrone,Electromagnetic Pulse
42%-ACE :Atlas,Colossus(5),Dozer Tank,Earthquake Generator(3),Electromagnetic Pulse
31%Raider Muscle:Yurich,Colossus(3),Bulldozer,Dozer Tank,Toxic Cannon,Juggernaut,Darkon Destroyer,Waypoint,Command Center
49% Counter Strk:Atlas,Trident(5),Tiamat,Predator,Rifter,Dozer Tank,Electromagnetic Pulse
// Fear
37%-Pathrazers :Dalia,Pathrazer(10)
49%-GS :Dracorex,Grim Specter(4),Warehouse(2)
// Wallstall
26%-Counter Wall:Atlas,Bulldozer,Missile Silo(3),Gatling Tower(3),Fortified Cannons(2),Command Center
15%-Blood Wall :Dracorex,Bulldozer,Missile Silo(3),Gatling Tower(3),Blood Wall(3)
22%-Hades Wall :Dracorex,Hades,Pantheon,Noxious Den,Command Center(2),Missile Silo,Gatling Tower(4)
// Midroll
46%-Reapers :Dracorex,Azure Reaper(7),Support Carrier(3)
31%-Daemons :Vyander,Daemon(5),Azure Reaper(2),Stealthy Niaq,Rifter,Predator
34%-Interceptor :Invasion Coordinator,Xeno Interceptor(4),Revoker(2),Azure Reaper,Stealthy Niaq,Rifter,Predator
32%-Xeno Muscle :Vyander,Ragnarok,Rifter,Azure Reaper(2),Daemon(2),Beetle Bomber(2),Dominated Hatchlings,Elemental
30%-Lance Riders:Thadius,Lance Rider(3),Elusive Panzer(2),Rox Chainblade,Tiamat,Psycho,Irradiated Infantry,Mortar Bunker
42%-RighteousRy :Empress,Benediction,Guerilla Leader,Reclaimer,Vigil(2),Angelwing(2),Equalizer(3)
45%-Toxic Dodger:Dracorex,Toxic Cannon,Sharpshooter,Hierophant,Azure Reaper(2),Rifter,Stealthy Niaq,Ravenous Dredge,Warehouse(2)
// Slowroll
51%-Carriers :Dracorex,Support Carrier(4),Apollo,Gorivore,Elemental,Destructive Ram,Stealthy Niaq,Bridge of Destiny
55%-Berserkers :Dracorex,Support Carrier(5),Apollo,Gorivore,Elemental,Abominable Horror(2)
34%-Retro slow :Dracorex,Aegis(2),Bolide Walker(2),Pummeller(2),Rifter,Nimbus,Poseidon,Titan
34%-Enforcer Mec:Freddie,Enforcer Mech(4),Helios,Titan,Poseidon,Metalhead,Psycho,T-46 Leonidas
31%-Pumpool :Dracorex,Pummeller(3),Gorivore,Destructive Ram,Valefar,Blood Pool(3),Asylum
34%-Regen Troll :Dracorex,Recurring Darkness(Cool,Hades,Rifter
47%-Fattest Fat :Dracorex,Apollo,Kraken,Rumbler,Mech Aid,Titan,Xanadu,Bulldozer,Destructive Ram,Elemental,Solar Powerhouse
// Misc
40%-Jam Hax :Atlas,Loki’s Scion,Stealthy Niaq,Missile Launcher(2),Hellion(2),Demon(2),Daemon(2)
36%-Noxius Dens :Dracorex,Noxious Den(2),Apollo,Rifter,Xeno Overlord,Demolition Bot,T-46 Leonidas,Elusive Panzer,Support Carrier(2)
37%-Avatars :Empress,Avatar(4),Adytum(4),Bridge of Destiny,Pantheon
// ==== END ========================
Back to top Go down
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:21 pm

These results are with cards in the order below and box checked.

Dracorex,Grim Specter(4),Plasma Field,Injection - 58%

Atlas,Ravenous Dredge,Stealthy Niaq,Rox Chainblade,Predator,Arc Trooper,Tiamat,Electromagnetic Pulse,Exodrone,Electromagnetic Pulse,Arc Trooper - 62%

WITHOUT order box checked...

Atlas,Ravenous Dredge,Stealthy Niaq,Rox Chainblade,Predator,Arc Trooper(4),Tiamat,Exodrone - 53%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:48 pm

w_alloy wrote:
These results are with cards in the order below and box checked.

Dracorex,Grim Specter(4),Plasma Field,Injection - 58%

Atlas,Ravenous Dredge,Stealthy Niaq,Rox Chainblade,Predator,Arc Trooper,Tiamat,Electromagnetic Pulse,Exodrone,Electromagnetic Pulse,Arc Trooper - 62%

WITHOUT order box checked...

Atlas,Ravenous Dredge,Stealthy Niaq,Rox Chainblade,Predator,Arc Trooper(4),Tiamat,Exodrone - 53%

finally 60% break. nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:02 am

garrett8, 0.55% - Atlas, Arc Trooper(2), Wasteland Skimmer(2), Ravenous Dredge, Tiamat, Rox Chainblade, Predator, Fighter Jet, Electromagnetic Pulse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:27 am

this is it. last 20 minutes. results will be given in max 24h period (many things i have to do today)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:48 am

so the results:
two winners: w_alloy and garrett8. w_alloy delivered highest winrate on surge deck:

Atlas,Ravenous Dredge,Stealthy Niaq,Rox Chainblade,Predator,Arc Trooper,Tiamat,Electromagnetic Pulse,Exodrone,Electromagnetic Pulse,Arc Trooper 62%

garrett8 for posting biggest number of decks tested.

i picked 6 decks from the crowd and tested them again, results below:

Atlas,Ravenous Dredge,Stealthy Niaq,Rox Chainblade,Predator,Arc Trooper,Tiamat,Electromagnetic Pulse,Exodrone,Electromagnetic Pulse,Arc Trooper 62%
Dracorex,Grim Specter(4),Plasma Field,Injection 57%
Dracorex,Support Carrier(5),Apollo,Gorivore,Elemental,Abominable Horror(2) 56%
Dracorex: Apollo, Niaq, Dredge, Elemental, Gorivore, Ram, 4x Support Carrier 56%
Dracorex,Apollo,Stealthy Niaq,Ravenous Dredge,Elemental,Gorivore,Support Carrier(5) 57%
Dracorex,Grim Specter(4),Warehouse(2) 49%

then i picked 10 decks that failed against each of these decks below. below list of players with number of losses:

smokii421 5
ursus_maximus 5
Apathy86 4
ScottG7 4
Mark0628 4
riot99 4
sieht 4
2k2Nino 3
eman950 3
gab34110 3
Poweful 3
bensonk 2
SneakyDonkey 2
lastpegasus 2
DestinyLig 2
CSDaemon 2
pikinator 1
garrett8 1
bambam91 1
geeper 1
Lucenian 1
Haneganai 1
Falos 1
Davidee333 1

decks that lost to more than 3 contest decks, should be changed asap:
tLW_smokii421:Dracorex,Abominable Horror,Blood Pool,Pummeller,Blood Pool,Pummeller,Pummeller,Blood Pool,Recurring Darkness,Pummeller,Pummeller
tLW_ursus_maximus:Freddie,Lance Rider,Dozer Tank,ComSat Terminal,Trident,Fortifier,Exodrone,Trident,Trident,Lance Rider,Trident
tLW_Apathy86:Thadius,Trident,Irradiated Infantry,Tiamat,Trident,Arc Trooper,Executioner,Irradiated Infantry,Irradiated Infantry,Mortar Bunker,Arc Trooper
tLW_Mark0628:Dracorex,Sulfuris Acid Pit,Sulfuris Acid Pit,Command Center,Command Center,Teslafield,Teslafield,Blood Wall,Xeno Forcefield,Blood Wall,Teslafield
tLW_riot99:Freddie,Tiamat,Irradiated Infantry,Grunt,Irradiated Infantry,Electromagnetic Pulse,Airstrike,Airstrike,Irradiated Infantry,Irradiated Infantry,Irradiated Infantry
tLW_sieht:Lucina the Wicked,Havoc,Predator,Psycho,Hierophant,Grunt,Mortar Bunker,Electromagnetic Pulse,Electromagnetic Pulse,Fortifier,Fighter Jet
Back to top Go down
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:34 am

Thanks to kfsw for compiling our defensive deck list and doing the work to organize this event, and to everyone else who pitched in.

I think these types of competitions can be very useful, and not only for helping our defense by finding weaknesses. For example I wouldn't have guessed that Dredge would work so well in an SC deck, or that Arc Troopers were so powerful in rush decks.
Back to top Go down
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Using ksfw's deck data, I ran 3 of the highest scoring decks against a deck pool of the top 3 factions (ordered mode on):

51%: Atlas,Ravenous Dredge,Stealthy Niaq,Rox Chainblade,Predator,Arc Trooper,Tiamat,Electromagnetic Pulse,Exodrone,Electromagnetic Pulse,Arc Trooper
41%: Dracorex,Grim Specter(4),Plasma Field,Injection
51%: Dracorex,Apollo,Elemental,Support Carrier,Ravenous Dredge,Support Carrier(2),Gorivore,Support Carrier,Abominable Horror,Stealthy Niaq

Ouch! When I have some free time I plan to play around with the homeland cards against the top 3 factions trying to find something higher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kfsw's first def eval contest   kfsw's first def eval contest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

kfsw's first def eval contest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2