The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!

Go down 
+5
bensonk
w_alloy
plex0n
Tehemai
fadeinlight
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Thanks, going to look into it further
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:50 am

Props to kfsw for doing the hard work for all of us. He's working hard, and he still takes time off to help us with this.

Really appreciate it.

As a matter of fact, I really don't mind being placed out of the competition. I'm just there to make a big enough buffer so that others who need to farm LP can farm LP and lose, and use my points gained to cover for that. So long as we win wars, I'm not fussed.

Also, I like to see my stamina bar emptied. :/ But... *coughs*who*coughs*doesn't*coughs*like*coughs*free*coughs*stuff*cough cough cough* Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:27 am

screw - dont flatter me too much Smile you and ninja use wb, i dont have much money to spend on the game so i make my contribution in other way.
fade - learn fiddler2 first. it is a great and quite simple tool (compared to other packet capturing applications). it is very usable in copy-pasting things you cant copy-paste from screen.

lp gain is not a good measure imho, cause it bonuses fighters, not surgers.

i am out of competition, cause i fight, dont surge, most on auto. i fight because:
1. need lp for warehouses
2. have max 2h daily to sit at computer and just play, work, work after work and kids take most of my life. but you see me in practically every war, cause dropping 100 stam on autofights takes ~100sec. and i'm still in top 10.
3. my skill of deck building and surging is still too low, i got back to playing week ago
4. these 2h daily i prefer to use on tourneys and things like stats and stuff needed for faction. i did a lot of non-fighting work for every faction i was in and i dont see why here should be different.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:39 am

Well from one of the lowbies in the group Thanks dude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:19 am

kfsw wrote:
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s2/sh/eae392d0-03b2-4c2d-b479-ec1e66233c9b/8b25c1d50dc5b230fc554e96333c64a9

full stats of contest wars to actual moment

Nice, and thanks for the handy list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:06 pm

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s2/sh/f8f25db2-c614-4eda-a96a-20bcb0bdcff0/676fdbf927a0cfed30e168592dd27589

gratz to us guys, fantastic scores i see
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:24 pm

bleah, shouldn't have let the steam off at the end! should've won that contest!

Nonetheless, good job on top 3. On that note, good job to the rest, everyone's contributions are needed to win faction wars. I hope everyone can try to put in roughly the same amount of effort to win our wars and rise up through the rankings, and not just put in this effort because of this competition, mmmmkay?

Props to ninj for organising this contest again! Smile
Back to top Go down
torquer
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:30 pm

thanks for putting this together kfsw. Good job Geeper. I put in 100 more battles, but you still had 90 more points. You must have some good surge decks.
Back to top Go down
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Thanks to ZPRS for PMing me that a spot had opened with Wikingz seconds before I committed to another faction earlier this week!

Thanks to Fade and the other officers for a well run contest, and kfsw for really cool stats (I love stats)!

And last but certainly not least a huuuge thanks to N1njaStr1ker and the power outages on the east cost Very Happy !

I plan to surge points for the Wikingz for a long time.

Edit: almost forgot, thanks to the other great competitors! I think it's clear looking at those stats that geeper (for example) is a better player than me.

Back to top Go down
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:24 pm

These WB will make a big difference for me, as the only WB I have are from paying for elite and I wasted half that on three Pharos while on a lot of oxy (shoulder surgery).

I'd be lying if I said that my points won't take a hit. I did some stuff that I wouldn't normally do like taking a laptop into some classes, take breaks during homework, and manual surge on clearly won wars. But I should still be able to make a big contribution as I played close to this much for -HOT-.

The deck I used 95% of the time was the deck I posted in the surge section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:40 am

gratz to you alloy & torquer! good job, also most of the others!

w_alloy wrote:
I'd be lying if I said that my points won't take a hit. I did some stuff that I wouldn't normally do like taking a laptop into some classes, take breaks during homework, and manual surge on clearly won wars.

that´s a thing i refused to do when the contest started. i wanted to see, what i can contribute if i´m playing as i always do. but it was a "contest". so i think that´s ok. no offence Wink

Last edited by geeper on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:43 am

Congrats everybody, especially our top 3 =-)

And thanks to Ninja and the good folks who complied data.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:39 am

Seems like you guys like faction tourny's.

Friendly competion Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:05 am

Looks like I managed to land 6th in the contest! Those are better results than I assumed I'd get What a Face

Gratz to the winners on this. Let's keep steamrolling our opponents team!!
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:07 am

you know, these contests make this faction. I mean if we just keep doing contests, we cant lose!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!   New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New War Bond Contest through Thursday/Friday!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2