The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of The lost wikingz

Go down 
+4
plex0n
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
kanichan
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rules of The lost wikingz  Empty
PostSubject: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Rules of The Lost Wikingz

Obligatory Rules

Activity
1. Must drop a minimum of 400 stamina daily. - Choose surge, not fight!
2. Activity will be evaluated every 3 days. - Members that contribute less than 400 stamina daily and 5 members with lowest net points score will get a warning. A member will get kicked from the faction on the second of two consecutive warnings. (net points are the difference between your points gained and points lost in wars)
3. Register at and check forums daily for updates and important information The Lost Wikingz Forum
4. Announce all vacations or absences - Post a message in the forum if you are going to be offline for more than a few days. Add when you expect to return.
5. New members' probation period - The probation period allows leader to kick new members without warning if their activity is below expectations, or they violate any other rules.

Wars
6. Follow directions from officers. - Drop your stamina on the wars officers tell you to. Keep stamina when officers tell you to. If we have more than a 3000 point lead on an active war, keep your stamina.

Decks
7. Always have defense deck set up. If an officer tells you to use a different deck than you currently use, change it.
(For officers to know what defense decks you can build with your cards, reply to this thread: Defense Decks Organization)

Additional Rules:
1. Communication: Most of us use tyrant chatroom 20.
2. Communication: Officers, leader and some members use google talk. It requires gmail to log in. Send your gmail address to kfsw to get accepted.
Please always be available either in room 20 or in google talk for war updates and other important information.
3. Have fun while playing and try to treat your fellow wikingz with the respect you expect from them.
rules updated: 2011-12-08[*]
Back to top Go down
https://thelostwikingz.actieforum.com
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: small side note   Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Officers you can add other rules that i forgot ofcourse Wink
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:07 pm

kanichan wrote:
Officers you can add other rules that i forgot ofcourse Wink

What about, Whenever you are on tyrant check the forum if you have an account?
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: to RobloxRazgriz-TLW   Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:40 am

added;)
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:09 am

Kan can u add at least 20 LP pr day on avg pr week ? That is 140 LP pr 7 days.

I'll keep track of this every sunday.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Sorry but i wont be able to do good in wars untill i get a freaken triedent based deck...
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:07 pm

I dont even have a freddie in my deck yet...
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: The List   Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:06 am

Hello,

27th of september i took all the lp scores off all members to check if everyone i playing by the rules. The good news alot of people did an excellent job!
wanna give a big heads up to scottG7 and 83616 they did a real good job in the past week and wanted to point that out first. N1nja topped the list ofcourse so n1nja way to go and keep up to good work;). However to following members did NOT do the minimum of 140 lp in a week.

Manixen
liveye
jeffe12
demoNight
borg001
yuushi
judget
smokkii's alt

I want to talk to each of these members personally to discuss why they didnt make it. And whether TheLostWikingz is the right faction for there play style.

Greetz Kani
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Wow, I thought that i would make that list.... Hmm i guess fade's decks he gave me worked pretty well.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:54 am

Rules updated
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Don't forget the old rule that we had--always have a defensive deck set up. A mistake is a mistake, but it makes it difficult for the faction when someone is going 0/18 in wars.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:08 am

someone already got 0/61 What a Face
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:32 am

fadeinlight wrote:
Don't forget the old rule that we had--always have a defensive deck set up. A mistake is a mistake, but it makes it difficult for the faction when someone is going 0/18 in wars.

Added to the written rules Smile
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:32 am

NEW RULES APPLY.

Rules are updated in post 1.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:49 am

Rules are updated. Specified rules regarding new players.
Back to top Go down
N1njaStr1ker
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:22 am

Also a new rule should be to save stamina with 1 hour and 30 minutes left in current war when we have a huge lead of over 2000. This way we are ready for next war and if current team does try and come back we can still fight or best situation we have full stam for next war. Getting a fast start on every war is very important.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:52 am

I'll add it into the rules.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:34 am

Nice Rule ninja
Back to top Go down
Mosfet
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Just 2 suggestions:
First part of rule 6 is kinda pointless - They will see the forum ONLY when they are registered. Very Happy
I'd give 2 days to register or facing immediate kicking, w/o notice. (Even if you decide to let people in after 15 days they SHOULD register in 2 days)

Also some rephrasing of rule 8:
New members have a probation time of 15 days (3 Full periods). If they appear in the bottom 5 during any of the 3 given periods, they face kicking without any warning.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Mosfet wrote:
Just 2 suggestions:
First part of rule 6 is kinda pointless - They will see the forum ONLY when they are registered. Very Happy
I'd give 2 days to register or facing immediate kicking, w/o notice. (Even if you decide to let people in after 15 days they SHOULD register in 2 days)

Also some rephrasing of rule 8:
New members have a probation time of 15 days (3 Full periods). If they appear in the bottom 5 during any of the 3 given periods, they face kicking without any warning.

i like both changes. and we should have a system of sending rules to accepted recruit by pms. i will do it for my recruits.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:17 am

Both changes are made in the rules.
Rules is updated in post 1.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:37 am

Kfsw: Rules should be updated
Back to top Go down
kfsw
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:22 pm

rules updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of The lost wikingz    Rules of The lost wikingz  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of The lost wikingz
Page 1 of 1