The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

activity problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

activity problems Empty
PostSubject: activity problems   activity problems EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:01 pm

not many of us, we lose our active wars. time to start discussing how to solve the problems.

my proposals:
1. getting our applicant requirements to a real top 10 level. 600 stam daily surger is minimum.
2. officers should give good example to players by activity - battling wars or doing things like recruiting and other officer tasks. and like screwball said, we have 3 officers (ninja, me and screwball) active and leader. the rest dont talk, declare what they want and lose (ben and noss), or doesnt drop stam (kanichan) with no info about absence. you should get active mates, you are officers in top 10 faction. and it isnt a casual play game here.
Back to top Go down
nossualc
sergeant
sergeant

activity problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity problems   activity problems EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:04 pm

kfsw wrote:
not many of us, we lose our active wars. time to start discussing how to solve the problems.

my proposals:
1. getting our applicant requirements to a real top 10 level. 600 stam daily surger is minimum.
2. officers should give good example to players by activity - battling wars or doing things like recruiting and other officer tasks. and like screwball said, we have 3 officers (ninja, me and screwball) active and leader. the rest dont talk, declare what they want and lose (ben and noss), or doesnt drop stam (kanichan) with no info about absence. you should get active mates, you are officers in top 10 faction. and it isnt a casual play game here.

I am very sorry about loosing that last one, I had to go to early with a bad stomach (to much turkey on turkey-day, an american syndrome), but I see what you mean...
Back to top Go down

activity problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity problems   activity problems EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:45 pm

we have 9 persons that decide about this faction. and most of topics here have 0 or 1 reply. why?
Back to top Go down
nossualc
sergeant
sergeant

activity problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity problems   activity problems EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:04 pm

kfsw wrote:
we have 9 persons that decide about this faction. and most of topics here have 0 or 1 reply. why?
I do not know that...
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

activity problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity problems   activity problems EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:44 am

I can't answer for other officers, but i can answer for me.

Since i was away for 3 days, and that happens like max once in the year due to army life, i couldn't respond to any posting.
If you saw me online, it was because manixen logged in and played for me.

I'll evaluate current officers by this weekend, and i'll set up a new strategy and requirements of my officers.
Back to top Go down
Mark0628
Private
Private

activity problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity problems   activity problems EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:02 am

got axcess to officer section yesterday.
Back to top Go down
bensonk
Private
Private

activity problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity problems   activity problems EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:08 am

I am sorry for the war that I declare but I only declared once. But when the time I declare, both ball and kfsw say they are free so I just declare

But your wait is too late when I declare the war...

OK! fine, just u and ball declare wars then, I am fine with that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

activity problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity problems   activity problems Empty

Back to top Go down

activity problems
Page 1 of 1