The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

declaring problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

declaring problems Empty
PostSubject: declaring problems   declaring problems EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:02 am

today we had a situation when i asked bensonk twice to wait before declaring on evocati and yet he declared.

atm i was talking to evocati leader about possibility of poaching some rust members and i saw we declare on them.

20 min after declaring ifs declared on us. so we have chances to lose 2 wars, thx to bensonk.

mate, we always, always, always talk to other officers before declaring. unless you cant
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

declaring problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: declaring problems   declaring problems EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm going to state amongst all the available officers of Wikingz, excluding Mark being the new one, there has only been 3 really active officers who know who, how and when to hit. At the same time, those 3 have also been carrying the majority of points in the faction. They've been doing it not because to prove themselves, but because they want the faction to move forward and up the rankings. There has been no such 'inner' movements within the officer ranks as most people would like to dramatise it, it's just we do what we can do and we hope that things can be carried forward.

The heyday of endless wins is over. We will lose very consistently from now on. I don't think I need to mention who the 3 officers are, but I think the other officers, all senior, will have to start realising that they have no idea at all what top faction play is, that points will be extremely hard to come by where we are at now, and that the top 3 will be farming us hard. MoM has already started that, and so has IFS. C9 hasn't, but they will. We've lost to Evo twice in a day because the officers who declared it thought just because we've won them before, we can win them again.

Don't let your personal pride blind you. kfsw might have raised nasty topics in the past weeks, but had he not raised them, a lot of us won't realise that we're in fact, not prepared for top faction play (rank 1-4). Unless we're all content to hang around from rank 5 - 10, then either let us improve our game, or just hang around in there.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

declaring problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: declaring problems   declaring problems EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:39 am

Guess there have been action the last three days i've been gone.

I think we need some officers rules.
First of all, we need an prioritized attack list and when to launch against against different factions (what time is the best part of the day)
Second, we need to make rules on what situations we launch wars.

This will take care of none communicating, since we can discuss our war plan 1 or 2 days ahead of a war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

declaring problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: declaring problems   declaring problems Empty

Back to top Go down

declaring problems
Page 1 of 1