The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nossualc activity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

nossualc activity Empty
PostSubject: nossualc activity   nossualc activity EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:22 pm

i submit request for dismissal nossualc from "managment" of faction, cause of very low activity.
Back to top Go down
nossualc
sergeant
sergeant

nossualc activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: nossualc activity   nossualc activity EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:24 pm

kfsw wrote:
i submit request for dismissal nossualc from "managment" of faction, cause of very low activity.

In what regard is my activity low? In the last 6 wars, spread over almost 3 days, I was in 139 fights. That is 46,3 fight per day.
Back to top Go down
N1njaStr1ker
General of the Army
General of the Army

nossualc activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: nossualc activity   nossualc activity EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:01 pm

noss is in a key time zone so i hope he wants to stay and be active. He is one of the original faction members so would be horrible to see him leave.
Back to top Go down

nossualc activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: nossualc activity   nossualc activity EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:52 pm

nossualc, sorry for misleading you. i was thinking about points gain for faction, not wars activity. second point is activity as officer.

you did in last stats 330 points net and thats very low for these stats, since almost no one fought us back for real. you got more losses than wins.
you arent present as an officer too - no comments in our conversations, no wars started, i didnt see you talk in room 20 either.

to get better stats with your activity, work on your defense and surging. cause right now you have 366 battles fought in 5 days and cant get good points for it.

Back to top Go down
nossualc
sergeant
sergeant

nossualc activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: nossualc activity   nossualc activity EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:12 pm

kfsw wrote:
nossualc, sorry for misleading you. i was thinking about points gain for faction, not wars activity. second point is activity as officer.

you did in last stats 330 points net and thats very low for these stats, since almost no one fought us back for real. you got more losses than wins.
you arent present as an officer too - no comments in our conversations, no wars started, i didnt see you talk in room 20 either.

to get better stats with your activity, work on your defense and surging. cause right now you have 366 battles fought in 5 days and cant get good points for it.

I validate your opinion, kfsw. I did some minor changes to my def. deck in the middle of the war, with some positive result. In the last war I did 1015 points (718 net, 35 point avg.) in a war I started. You did some 621 points (155 net, 22 avg). - This, of cause, is just one war and we all strive to do our best, that's why we are here. I do welcome your concern of my activity and I welcome any constructive critic and do believe I can evolve as a 'tyrant-gamer' with the care and attention from you, my fellow officer.

I will do a complete review of my decks once I come back from Minneapolis on Monday.

best regards, noss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nossualc activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: nossualc activity   nossualc activity Empty

Back to top Go down

nossualc activity
Page 1 of 1