The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

again officer activity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

again officer activity Empty
PostSubject: again officer activity   again officer activity EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:17 am

we try to sync our defenses. to do that we must know what decks members can build.
after a lot of talking in 20, 27 members didnt post a thing. inclluding officers, who should give good example.
we miss:

Plex0n Nossualc kanichan bensonk geeper Davidee333 agamemnon121 bryansm Kilros ScottG7 SneakyDonkey PFSed Rubeee Poweful riot99 ursus_maximus 2k2Nino Mosfet Falos Lucenian smokii421 lastpegasus torquer Carnifex84 eman950 ikkyu88 elcreepo

Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: again officer activity   again officer activity EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:40 am

Hi.

I just returned from 3 days in the army.

What did i not report on?
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: again officer activity   again officer activity EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:35 am

plex, he's referring to this thread:

https://thelostwikingz.actieforum.com/t222-defense-decks-organization

We want to sync our defences properly so that when most of us are online we can change def decks and make our wars easier to fight.

Frankly, the number 6th spot will be the highest it can go. Out of the 3 officers, everyone likes ninj, since he WBs us to victory, and as I've repeatedly warned since before fade left, we will not sustain ourselves at the top if we keep relying on WBing. Most of these below do not check forums, and it's quite sad that we have a forums up but we can't talk to our members at all.

From the members, out of that list, it's Lucenian, lastpegasus, Carnifex, Donkey (sadly), Rubeee, Poweful that we'll have to replace. We'll have to tell Falos and many others to go.

The role of officers has already been discussed much, and our 2nd-in-command is just a figurehead, an extra voice but without anything to really back up his credentials. Let me give you an idea of what officers do in the strongest faction, c9: They work with 7 officers and all of them 7 officers work hard. Not only that, their members work hard too. Now compare it to our situation.

But I realise it's Thanksgiving weekend, so we'll hold off for one more week. This weekend has already hurt us a lot, we established a lead over Evo, and we'll lose that come Monday. Dragons have already overtaken Rust. We are now on the routine hitlist roster of top 3, Dragons and Evo. Rust still has command and control over its members, way better than us, and they'll realise we're weak soon.

I'm cynical, negative, but realistic. This peak and "invulnerability" of Wikingz is done and over with. Truthfully, we've been telling members to surge, those that do surge, don't/can't do so well, and those that are still fighting (e.g. Falos) prefer to fight. Overhaul is needed or we'll be content to sticking around where we are now. I'm willing to help the change, as the many changes our faction has gone through, but without cooperation, this entire thing is a farce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: again officer activity   again officer activity Empty

Back to top Go down

again officer activity
Page 1 of 1