The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diplomacy - Allies and enemies

Go down 
+2
screwball
plex0n
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

Diplomacy - Allies and enemies Empty
PostSubject: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Allies:
Tyrants Club
Iron Fist Sect

Enemies:
Fluffy Bunny Brigade

our targets at the moment are: Fluffy Bunny Brigade, Italian and BBV (during american peak), Charging Rhinos, Warmongers, Pwnersaurus Rex, Atlantis, Evocati

Last updated 8. December 2011

Last edited by plex0n on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:30 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:21 pm

How about The Chosen Ones?
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:58 am

As i wrote in the original post. I consider all previous agreement to be void.
Lets start the diplomacy all over again.
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: Frappe of death   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:53 am

Well we can consider this an enemy... They attacked us while were already fighting a different war.

edit enemy list:
1. Frappe of death
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:08 am

Frappe added to HATE list Smile
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Wolfram and Hart has probably been our most consistent attacker over the past 1.5 weeks--ever since we beat them, they've been attacking us (on average) every other day.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:39 pm

I thought I'd add New Jedi Order to the ally list--these are some of the guys that share chat room #20 with us: ACBasbas, N1njaSt1ker, etc.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Germans hate us... I saw them talking to eachother getting pissed off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Also, I know that tyrants club is our ally... But How exactly are we friends with them
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:07 pm

RobloxRazgriz-TLW wrote:
Also, I know that tyrants club is our ally... But How exactly are we friends with them

They also share chat room 20 with us Smile
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: tyrants club   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:44 am

haha never noticed them?Razz they are online all the time:P
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:37 am

Well that helps
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Atlantis   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:10 am

I guess that N1njaStr1ker has been talking with the guys from 19th Recon, and they asked us not to attack Atlantis. If you remember, they were the first of these big wars that we've had where our opponent cracked 10k. I think it was like 9.5k (us) to 10.5k (them).

They're a really cool faction--when I was recruiting, they were talking us up and encouraging others to join us. They also went to our official recruitment post and gave words of encouragement. That whole group of players is pretty decent, and I think it would be a good idea to starting wars with them, at least until we're both top 10 Smile
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:52 am

sound like some cool guys
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Update   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:52 am

First post is updated today.

Please help me make this a an up to date list.

Some time back we each officer had their hats with different tasks. Some was in charge of defense, some in recruiting, others in diplomacy.
This worked actually very well, but since we lost a lot of members and some good officers, i decided to quit this system.

Now all officers can act as diplomacy officers, but we should have a discussion about who we adds to the list before any official statement is released to the other party.

I'm open for suggestions on other ways to handle this.
If you think we should split up in tasks for each officer again, i'm open for this discussion.
Back to top Go down
rogdub
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:01 am

is "not enough gems" still alive?

i was there befor i joined here, there was no activity and it looked like the lead all left and there was just like 2 or 3 guys doing some wars.
and they nearly had 1000 points, now they only have 800.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:22 am

I think they are dead and we have farmed them a few times. Easy win tho.
I'll remove them on the list.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 pm

N1nja spoke with Flawless, and formed an alliance. Apparently their leader spoke with me, although I don't remember it lol. Our diplomacy agent for this one will be N1nja again, and for their part, it's their leader ralkkind (sp?)

Earlier today, they already showed a willingness to help us out by offering to use their sister faction to attack Maximum Damage while we were in the midst of fighting. I'd say that this is going to be a very fruitful agreement, for both factions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:17 pm

My old faction The Emperium would surely be willing to help us out anytime I asked them. They were very kind about my departure and told me I'd always be welcome to come back so I do believe we could count them as an ally.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 pm

I overheard okgreat (leader of crazyblood) talking smack about how they used to "farm" us earlier today on the forums. I don't think it would be worth it to attack them, but if they ever start climbing the ranks it would be good to keep in mind--perhaps we could remind them what it was like.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:14 am

Hey, can we get a updated list of enemys and allies so i dont get a wrong war started
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:54 am

List updated
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:06 am

plex0n wrote:
List updated
Thanks now i can make sure i dont start a bad war
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:42 am

Enemy: Maximum Damage. These guys are punks and should be farmed into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:57 am

Updated enemy list. added fbb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy - Allies and enemies   Diplomacy - Allies and enemies Empty

Back to top Go down

Diplomacy - Allies and enemies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next