The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UPDATED: Members marked for expulsion within reason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

UPDATED: Members marked for expulsion within reason Empty
PostSubject: UPDATED: Members marked for expulsion within reason   UPDATED: Members marked for expulsion within reason EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:52 am

I do not like to do this, and we've done a fair bit of recruiting and kicking of members for some time, but it's time to mark down in a thread of who we'll need to kick. I think if you will, kani, after you're done with your silent LP, to edit this for our consideration on who needs to be talked to/warned and finally kicked.

UPDATED 1st November 2011

Kick:
jimleecreamer - Reason stated below
kamoranesis - Did not meet LP requirements

Warning/Talked to:
Mosfet - Active in chat, but has not met LP requirements.
nigelhee - Has been seen in channel, has not met LP requirements. Has posted in Holiday reporting point about his being tied up with work, needs discussion as to whether to allow him to stay on should he not be able to meet the standard.

To look out for:
GlacierDrowner - Has not been seen for some time, should be encouraged to join chatroom 20.
Poweful - Same as GD.
Lucenian - Same as GD.
Zitan - Same as GD.
Sithrap - Has contributed to wars, might need more contributions from him in major wars. Needs to start surging for a level 60.
geeper - Same as Sithrap.

These are just my observations, they might be flawed, feel free to point it out if you guys can come up with reason to justfy why they should not be kicked.

* With regards to Manixen, it's also Plex's alt. It's up to Plex if he wants to free up the space for a new faction member or if his son wants to play it.
* Kilros can be excused for his inactivity as he had personal family problems to attend to. He's now free and we'll see how he performs from there.
* smokii.... i'll leave it up to plex. However, smokii's been at work a lot recently and has had to deal with problems outside of his control there.

* Regarding damo, if all of us can remember to keep a spot in the faction open for him while he gets his account up and running, that would be good.

*** In continuance of paranoia and (I forgot the colourful word he used on me), fade should be kicked too. afro lol! affraid

Last edited by screwball on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:05 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Members marked for expulsion within reason   UPDATED: Members marked for expulsion within reason EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:46 am

I've just tallied Croatina's lp over the past week, and it comes to 62. After conferring with the other officers online (Kanichan, N1nja and Screwball), we've agreed that we should kick. However, I'm going to hold off until tomorrow: someone named kfsw is looking to join us. He used to be the leader of kfsw destroyers, which was formerly a top 10 faction back in the old days (he showed me a screenshot, with them ranked #5 with only 750 or so fp lol). He and two of his friends are getting back into the game...he's lvl 69, and averaging over 110 lp right now (although it's only been 60 hrs lol).

I told him to pm one of us tomorrow, at which point we should kick croatina and accept him. I'd kick croatina right now, but I don't want someone to recruit somebody else without reading this post.

Here is some history behind ksfw destroyers (his old faction): http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65/topics/173103?page=3

The only problem I see is that he used to be pescado's favorite target. I'm worried that we'll get targetted by the next generation of bot factions. On the other hand, we'll have an active member with leadership skills and -lots- of experience. I think it will be interesting...
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Members marked for expulsion within reason   UPDATED: Members marked for expulsion within reason EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi all,

I have done a check on jimleecreamer for the past two weeks and he has been close to being inactive for up to 12 days. His last contribution in a major war was our last with Global Dental, and he has, off the top of my mind, dumped stamina in only 2 wars, including what I've just mentioned. He has not bothered to leave a thread stating his inactivity, and while he has been in channel 20 at times, he hasn't chatted much despite my initiation to talk to him. I have not kicked him yet, I just thought I'd say this first. While we wait on kani's silent LP quest to be posted, I can firmly say that jimleecreamer has done almost next to nothing in the past week. Any points or LP that he gained come from his defence, and some calculations done by me to any double digit scores are presumably the opponent losing to his deck. (I believe it's a Trident spam deck)

That is all, let us arrive at a decision within the next few hours, and as soon as possible. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Members marked for expulsion within reason   UPDATED: Members marked for expulsion within reason EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Sounds like you've done all of the necessary footwork. I recruited Jimleecreamer awhile back, and it seems like he's lost interest in the game. I agree that it's reasonable to kick him, as I have hardly seen him on myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Members marked for expulsion within reason   UPDATED: Members marked for expulsion within reason Empty

Back to top Go down

UPDATED: Members marked for expulsion within reason
Page 1 of 1