The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Reason im Kicked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

Any Reason im Kicked Empty
PostSubject: Any Reason im Kicked   Any Reason im Kicked EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:47 pm

I found out today that im out of the faction...
Nobody sent me a PM explaning or anything, I mean there was no reason, and i had at least 1 dump a day.
Plus the reason i told Fade that i had no internet for 5 days.

So can someone tell me why im out? scratch

Ive been bouncing around, in and out 2 times already. bounce

I've been with this faction a long time, since i was a lvl 9, You guys raised me to 26 in 3 months.
If i cant get back in i might just quit tyrant. All my kong friends are part of this group. Very Happy

-Rob-
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Any Reason im Kicked   Any Reason im Kicked EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:28 am

Roblox,

In the two weeks leading up to you being kicked, you got 144 lp (55 in the week that you didn't have internet, 89 in the week that you did). Even if we added both weeks' lp together, they wouldn't even come close to the 210 per week that we had required. More importantly, however, is that your net points for that time period (points won - points lost) was -7775. That's an entire war lost, sometimes two wars.

I remember you telling me that you were having internet problems, and I passed it along to some of the officers when we were debating what to do. I didn't post it in the holiday section because I know that you know how to use the forums, and I'd assumed that you would do it yourself (since you've done it before). But the problem started long before that.

We are about to go to a system that requires net points instead of daily lp. When you say that you had at least one dump a day, that means that you would be getting (at most) 10 lp per day. That's decent, but if you don't make up for it on other days, there is no way that you could ever meet our requirements.

A lot of things have changed since we were ranked #88 with 17 members...defensive decks weren't such a big deal, we could compensate for someone else's inactivity pretty easily. Now, we're #14 with 50 members. We can't just expect those members to work harder because we're playing favorites with a member whom we have a sentimental attachment to.

Please don't think that this is anything personal, or that it was an easy decision to make. We have been talking this over for weeks--last night alone I spent ~ 3 hrs debating this with a couple of others. We look at you like a younger brother or son, but we can't expect the entire faction to do the same because we might kick their friends/family for getting less lp than the requirement, but still more than you. That just isn't right.

The amount of participation that we are going to require in order to be the #1 faction is going to be more than you can handle, with the busy life of a 15 year-old young man...nor should you even consider it. It will get in the way of your homework, going out on dates or dances, helping out friends or family, or just going to see friends.

Please remember that we will always be friends, and that whenever you need help with a deck or just want to hang out, we will always be available for you. Perhaps you could join New Jedi Order--I could mention it to ACBasbas when I get a chance...

Of course, the final decision is not mine to make...so don't take my word like this is the end of the matter...
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Any Reason im Kicked   Any Reason im Kicked EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Well i understand now, I've had alot of trouble finding a stable defence deck that changes with the altering wars.
Im Working on a pum pool now, will be a while until i have it though, the problem is i cant find a stable deck for the tartus core map.

I know ill do better later and ill join you guys again soon, but i might take up your offer on joining the NJO...
Ill stay in contact with you guys and keep going in room 20 with you guys.
I will still need your guys help.

Soon im going to post my entire deck again, maybe you can help me with tartus, I can get a good start out because of weaken 2 and strike 1...

See you guys later
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Any Reason im Kicked   Any Reason im Kicked EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:21 pm

RobloxRazgriz-TLW wrote:
Well i understand now, I've had alot of trouble finding a stable defence deck that changes with the altering wars.
Im Working on a pum pool now, will be a while until i have it though, the problem is i cant find a stable deck for the tartus core map.

I know ill do better later and ill join you guys again soon, but i might take up your offer on joining the NJO...
Ill stay in contact with you guys and keep going in room 20 with you guys.
I will still need your guys help.

Soon im going to post my entire deck again, maybe you can help me with tartus, I can get a good start out because of weaken 2 and strike 1...

See you guys later

You can always look any of us up (especially me) and I'll give you all the help I can Smile As far as changing defensive decks, that's one of the greatest challenges in this game, and it's difficult. I would suggest this one for you for right now (since you have a lot of daemons): Vyander, 6x daemon, and 4x gatling cannon. That deck frustrates the hell out of people using support carrier spam, because the daemons take out the support carriers, which are supposed to take out the gatling cannons. With the support carriers gone, the gatling cannons are free to fire away...it's a good deck which will serve you well.

Do you mean the tartarus swarm raid?
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Any Reason im Kicked   Any Reason im Kicked EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:48 am

I meant the tartus core map, In the 2nd expansion, with all the bloodthirtsty
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: @ all   Any Reason im Kicked EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:56 am

I think everything is clear now. topic locked Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Reason im Kicked   Any Reason im Kicked Empty