The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kicking of members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

Kicking of members Empty
PostSubject: Kicking of members   Kicking of members EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:37 am

Suggestion to all officers:

My suggestion here is if we officers could take the time to list the reason when a member is kicked? Just putting something out there for everyone to think about, and decide if we should do that.

I'm guessing why we're doing so much kicking now is because members are not meeting LP requirements. However, in the event that some of them do not make it, but can show their worth/value to faction, it'd be nice for us to talk about it first (at least those who know the guy/girl) before kicking him.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

Kicking of members Empty
PostSubject: re @ screw   Kicking of members EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:58 am

well this is fairly easy to execute, Just make sure that the officer who recruits a member also is the one who

:monitors his lp gain
:monitors his behavior in the faction
:kicks him when he is not meeting the lp requirements.

kani.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

Kicking of members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking of members   Kicking of members EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:50 am

Agree with kani.

Recruitment officers duty to follow up their recruits.
We should discuss members before kicking them.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Kicking of members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking of members   Kicking of members EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:04 pm

I don't mind this at all--but I think that we should also institute a rule that if a member is accepted, and they go 3 days with an empty deck (or just an outright terrible defensive deck) without fighting in a war, then they should be kicked. It's not like they're going to lose any loyalty points.

The reason for this is that 3 days can be equivalent to up to 24 wars (assume one offensive and defensive war every 6 hours). We stand to lose a lot of points in that time period--one of our members recently went 0/18 in one war alone. Also, it could be that people join our faction with alt accounts to "sabotage" us. I know it sounds paranoid, but it happens quite a bit.

We can always try to send them a pm if they want to try again. If it's someone's personal friend, it will be even easier to get a hold of them. But from now on, I'll try to give advance notice of kicking, unless it's one of my recruits.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Kicking of members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking of members   Kicking of members EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Okay, this is crazy...

We just kicked a ton of members that we suspected of being bots:
Flashfight
GreenHelmet
Carried
Ferfticles
Mrbunnies
desicCat10n
Battlecock
Grimnosaji
Chimendez
SgtMarshie (just joined 30 mins ago)

Flashfight had come into chat room #20 to complain about not being able to get into our forums--like he was already banned from them. ACBasbas started grilling him, basically accusing him and the rest of being bots. For his part, Flashfight seemed to be implying that they -were- bots, but that we should just kind of go along with it. Also, it seemed like they -really- wanted to attack Iron Fist Sect--Flashfight was trying to push us into that direction. I don't know why.

Soon after, N1nja spoke with Zareki (forum mod) and asked him about the accounts. Zareki said that they weren't suspected of being bots, so that settled that. Soon, we noticed that ACBasbas had left the faction--we (or at least I) assumed that he was just mad...until N1nja called him and found out that he had been hacked!

One of the cryptic things Flashfight said was "I wonder how long it will be until you guys are 49/50 members again." This was right before ACBasbas left the faction.

Oh, and there was a lot of pressure coming from him to kick certain members, so he could bring on more of his mates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kicking of members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking of members   Kicking of members Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicking of members
Page 1 of 1