The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surge Deck build advice?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Surge Deck build advice? Empty
PostSubject: Surge Deck build advice?   Surge Deck build advice? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:21 pm

I was wondering if anyone could list a number of guidelines to go by when building a surge deck.

My approach would be to have no more than two 1-turn cards, and make sure that every one of them has 3 or more health to prevent being wiped by EMP. Beyond that, I'm not sure what else I should look for besides using high-quality cards such as Tiamat and the like.

Ultimately, my criteria would be "it should win," but any advice beyond that would be welcome. Perhaps a sticky guide or something.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Surge Deck build advice?   Surge Deck build advice? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:53 pm

If you have pummblers use them with blood pools, i had a friend who used drag queen and 4 pools with the rest pummblers with a good bloodthristy captain
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: Surge deck advice   Surge Deck build advice? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:31 am

hey fade,

It pretty much depends on the kind of def decks you are facing, I posted a surge deck that works well in some situation under "current wars"-> crazyblood
The main thing is you need to anticipate on what your opponent throws at you. If you are using my surge deck for example and your opponent starts with
a one delay card and 3 hp like hatchet tiamat predator etc. you got low chance of surviving so if you got alot of decks starting with one delay cards put in EMP's
because they together with atlas kill all those insanely strong opening cards (tiamat. predator, hatchet etc.) if you are facing alot of slow roll decks like pumm pool azure reapers wall stall, you wanna use more cannon walker (siege+anti air) Also, The surge deck i posted is mainly a strike deck. So if it doesnt work,
Another surge deck is pumm pool. But this only works with dracorex or dementia (dementia is not that good)

So in sum:
choose a deck to begin surging with.
Adjust the cards to match the decks you meet.
If the surge deck you picked doesnt work pick another
deck and try adjusting it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surge Deck build advice?   Surge Deck build advice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Surge Deck build advice?
Page 1 of 1