The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clik's surge deck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Clik's surge deck Empty
PostSubject: Clik's surge deck   Clik's surge deck EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:45 am

I'm trying out a BT-heavies surge deck.

Clik's surge deck 28gxi0w

vs. Fear: I usually will lay one of the 4-damage guys down and stall with asylums until all is dead. That worked marvelously in tourneys making this my GS killer deck. I know tourney is different than surge, but hey.

vs. SC: I try and get either Gorivore or Raz out with early asylums. Crank up their damage so that they can 1-shot SC's or whatever else. Will have a bad day when those guys dodge with flying.

vs. Azure: mostly will hope to get bloodpool down quickly and heal back their damage each round.

vs. counters: get Blood Pool out pronto to counter 3 trident damage. have DQ gobble them up, heal counter damage with copious healing.

vs. strike decks: pray on evade/heal pulling me through, or the surge wasting an EMP of theirs.

vs. II: get blood pool out asap. pray on flying DQ or regenerating Recurring Darkness. probably lose. =-( Then I will PM them to get a real defense deck dammit.

Thoughts:
I would add another blood pool probably in place of recurring darkness or an asylum. Unfortunately it took me til level 50 to get my first one and I still don't have any mend wounds or Apollo either.

Recurring Darkness is mostly there as a place-holder, another Pummeller might do better.

Would probably use Dracorex instead of Dementia, if I had him.

Always open to criticism and advice. =-)
Back to top Go down
rogdub
Private
Private

Clik's surge deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clik's surge deck   Clik's surge deck EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:44 am

Clik's surge deck Unbenanntvb

hey i like this deck
made the exchanges you mentioned, but i lack dementia.
i don't like infected trooper so i put in raptor, hope so i will beat II spam :-)
till now got me 2:1 wins
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

Clik's surge deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clik's surge deck   Clik's surge deck EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:33 am

clikml wrote:
I'm trying out a BT-heavies surge deck.

Clik's surge deck 28gxi0w

vs. Fear: I usually will lay one of the 4-damage guys down and stall with asylums until all is dead. That worked marvelously in tourneys making this my GS killer deck. I know tourney is different than surge, but hey.

vs. SC: I try and get either Gorivore or Raz out with early asylums. Crank up their damage so that they can 1-shot SC's or whatever else. Will have a bad day when those guys dodge with flying.

vs. Azure: mostly will hope to get bloodpool down quickly and heal back their damage each round.

vs. counters: get Blood Pool out pronto to counter 3 trident damage. have DQ gobble them up, heal counter damage with copious healing.

vs. strike decks: pray on evade/heal pulling me through, or the surge wasting an EMP of theirs.

vs. II: get blood pool out asap. pray on flying DQ or regenerating Recurring Darkness. probably lose. =-( Then I will PM them to get a real defense deck dammit.

Thoughts:
I would add another blood pool probably in place of recurring darkness or an asylum. Unfortunately it took me til level 50 to get my first one and I still don't have any mend wounds or Apollo either.

Recurring Darkness is mostly there as a place-holder, another Pummeller might do better.

Would probably use Dracorex instead of Dementia, if I had him.

Always open to criticism and advice. =-)

Got any stats on this deck?
Back to top Go down

Clik's surge deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clik's surge deck   Clik's surge deck EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:41 am

I'm in a mac-only household and the only deck sims I've seen are exe files for windows =-(

So my only stats I can provide are anecdotal ones.

So far I think I am 8/2 on surges. Of course 2 of those wins mean nothing (vs. Green Dissident dumbass who has Skullkeeper commander and no cards), and one loss was vs. Hydralis, 9x Trident and Com Sat terminal. Would have won if not for the Comsat coming out so early. I can handle the damage from the Tridents alone (as two of my surge wins was vs Freddie/8Tridents/Tiamat/Silo), but when they all get +2... it hurt more than I could heal.

11/3. Lost to a strike deck (evade, you have failed meeee!), beat a Dalia/Silo/Bloodwall spam.

[edit]
Now more something like 13/6, lost to a couple SC decks (3 SC's got active before structures made it to field, and gorivore got active before I could stop him... would have won if he hadn't evaded Bloodpool once... so lost the coin flip there). Beat a daemon/azure/revoker mix.

[moar edit]

Gah. Am losing more to SC decks. I really need some anti-air crap in there. In this meta-environment it is not making me happy as a surge deck.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

Clik's surge deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clik's surge deck   Clik's surge deck EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:04 am

hmm thats the first surge deck somebody made that i have all the cards to, havent tried it, but ill let you know
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

Clik's surge deck Empty
PostSubject: re @ plex   Clik's surge deck EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:04 am

ran the deck against all top 10 faction decks 10.000 times on netrats sim. had a winrate of 0.18 on surge and 0.56 on fight. But this is on auto
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

Clik's surge deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clik's surge deck   Clik's surge deck EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:27 pm

I dont auto surge it doesnt take that much longer if you dont auto
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

Clik's surge deck Empty
PostSubject: @ rob   Clik's surge deck EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:52 pm

I use battle sim so that always calculates scores on auto;) i can't play 1 million matches manually:P
Back to top Go down

Clik's surge deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clik's surge deck   Clik's surge deck EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:42 pm

I had a horrific time vs. Evocati making barely more points than I lost (they surged my def twice *sad face*) with the deck and tweaked it some.

Replaced Recurring Darkness with Blight Crusher. After curb-stomping GS twice in a row, I kept drawing Recurring darkness, Malgoth and Blood Pool/Asylum as my first cards... which was awful news vs fear decks, and Evocati has plenty of fear decks and then some strike decks too. =-(

Just getting the extra evade/3 cooldown (I wish it was 2 *sad face*)/ 4 attack of blight crusher was enough to make a difference to survive both things. Another Pummeller might be the answer instead. Dunno. I like the notion that the 2 rally could pump up one of the stronger attackers down the line and possibly let them take down a SC that much sooner. Still, I changed up to a simple strike deck for surging since I wasn't happy with this 100%.

Using Atlas, Hunter, Omega, Predator, Tiamat, EMP(2), Rifter, Niaq, Daemon(2) (for vs. the common SC spam). That oughtta get er done.

Clik's surge deck 20k8ze1

Much better surge results.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

Clik's surge deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clik's surge deck   Clik's surge deck EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:43 pm

ok that was a good one... Laughing
Back to top Go down

Clik's surge deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clik's surge deck   Clik's surge deck EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Looks like my favorite surge decks are a bit out of date.

Due to the prolific Lucina strike decks and me banging my head against the wall one day when I could not win anything with daemons, or with strike, or with hatchets, or with SC (no draco, granted), or with microspam, or BT heavies, or righteous rares, I had the notion to use a wall stall on offense.

It works pretty well vs. some factions. When everything else failed versus BBV a while ago is when I first tried this and did well.

Atlas, Missile Silo (2), Command Center (2), Gatling Tower (2), Fortified Cannon, Bulldozer, Heirophant, Pantheon Progeny.

Basically play down the attack structures as early as possible, the counter-walls when necessary, and hopefully things are cleaned up by the time you bring out the cleaners. On surges it works well vs. fear (even pathrazers!), strike. Does moderate vs. Salvagers (just hope they don't open with multiple cannon walkers and a com center... ugh!) and Xeno (Daemon/Azure). Does poorly vs. Apollo (or SC) and high health units are really hard to beat on this deck. I do win sometimes, but not often enough that I would surge this vs. a faction heavy on SC defense.

I didn't have Panth Progeny back when I first started using it and was using Bridge of Destiny instead... but that was *dangerous* vs. berzerk units. I am tempted to take out Heiro maybe for another Gatling or something... I just want to make sure I don't get screwed with Emanuel at the end.

My other Surge deck is Ogre Spam mostly. I find it failed surging against pathrazers like nobody's business, and wicked lucina strike decks actually overpower it since tiamat/predator/hunter all deal 5-6 damage on first round thanks to enfeeble... totally cleaning out the ogres, BT rushes also kill it hard. I added in a few non-ogre cards to try and survive a bit better. If I can get Niaq as one of my first 4 cards I have a decent chance at surviving pathrazers now at least (better than the zero chance I had before). Oddly enough Ogres stomp GS since even weakened they still take out the GS and then crush the asylum in 1 hit. =-)

Emanuel/Dalia/Lucina the Wicked (each commander works alright, Emanuel does best vs. fear): Sundering Ogre (5), Stealthy Niaq, Patrol Cruiser, Signal Tower, Blood Wall, and Nimbus.

So Ogre Spam and Wall Stall surges have been my bread and butter lately. Not too shabby I think in their performances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clik's surge deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clik's surge deck   Clik's surge deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Clik's surge deck
Page 1 of 1