The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tehemai's Surge Deck and advice request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

Tehemai's Surge Deck and advice request Empty
PostSubject: Tehemai's Surge Deck and advice request   Tehemai's Surge Deck and advice request EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Currently using a pretty basic SC deck.

Dracorex, 5 x Support Carrier, Bridge of Destiny, Vigil, Elemental, Stealthy Niaq and Gorivore

Reason I'm posting this is that I had a real tough time with Italians and Rhinos today, was wondering if anyone can post a deck that I can use to surge those 2 better in the future. Note that Draco is the only wb card I have for now and that I haven't gotten my apollo yet.
Back to top Go down
DestinyLig
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Tehemai's Surge Deck and advice request   Tehemai's Surge Deck and advice request EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Rhinos has a lot of fear decks, so quick strike or fear rush works well against them. I use 3x Pathrazers, 2x Pandemic with Dalia.
Italians not sure.
Back to top Go down
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

PostSubject: Re: Tehemai's Surge Deck and advice request   Tehemai's Surge Deck and advice request EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Why the 5 card deck?
Back to top Go down
DestinyLig
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Tehemai's Surge Deck and advice request   Tehemai's Surge Deck and advice request EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Less card mean you have control over what you draw and less RNG. Also you don't need more than 5 cards in a fear deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tehemai's Surge Deck and advice request   Tehemai's Surge Deck and advice request Empty

Back to top Go down

Tehemai's Surge Deck and advice request
Page 1 of 1