The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Gift of Giving 2 Deck for Y'all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

Good Gift of Giving 2 Deck for Y'all Empty
PostSubject: Good Gift of Giving 2 Deck for Y'all   Good Gift of Giving 2 Deck for Y'all EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:44 am

Well I spent days trying to get the damn achievement with no luck then i stumbled upon a deck by Atlas2009 so I thought I'd share it with you guys cause I remember other people were having trouble with it as well. Posted it on chat but good ol' Scrap advised me to post it here (I wasn't even aware we had a mission/raid section lol).

GoG 2 deck: Malort, Blight Crusher, Prism, Warehouse, Shiver, Asylum (Preferably in this order)

Best part is the deck is super easy to make, warehouse being the hardest thing to get. Took me only 5 tries!
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Good Gift of Giving 2 Deck for Y'all   Good Gift of Giving 2 Deck for Y'all EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:50 am

wasted 300 energy so far still don't have it. extremely luck dependant
Back to top Go down
ursus
corporal
corporal

PostSubject: Re: Good Gift of Giving 2 Deck for Y'all   Good Gift of Giving 2 Deck for Y'all EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:51 am

did it on the 4th try with that, having only 5 cards makes it easier to ge them in the right order
Back to top Go down
kfsw
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Good Gift of Giving 2 Deck for Y'all   Good Gift of Giving 2 Deck for Y'all EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:52 am

it was a nightmare to me. with this deck even in propr order i had enormous problems. but i did it finally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Gift of Giving 2 Deck for Y'all   Good Gift of Giving 2 Deck for Y'all Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Gift of Giving 2 Deck for Y'all
Page 1 of 1