The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killing all Yall merger opportunity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Killing all Yall merger opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Killing all Yall merger opportunity   Killing all Yall merger opportunity EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey guys,

Tonight I got a whisper from warrior9694. Apparently Killing All Yall (ranked #70) is falling apart, and there are 5-20 members that are looking to merge with a new faction. We currently have 2 spots available, but there are many more inactives that we could probably replace.

I proposed that we slowly absorb them over time--we all know that people come and go, and that sometimes you have to replenish with fresh blood. However, he says that there is a core group of 3-4 surgers in their faction...and I think we should try to make room for them asap.

I also spoke to MsButterworth...I'd heard that she was going to do some housecleaning, so I told her about what was happening with these guys. She's going to pick up whatever we don't get (she has room for 5 right now). So that should kind of help everyone along.

For this reason, I think that we should do an lp quest here asap--I can probably think of 3-4 people that very inactive, with no holiday reported.

Please let me know what you think when you get the chance Smile
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: awesome    Killing all Yall merger opportunity EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:39 am

hey fade,

Awesome news about that merger killing all yall brings back memory's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Killing all Yall merger opportunity   Killing all Yall merger opportunity EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:14 am

We can hold a lp quest. I'll anounnce it later on to night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing all Yall merger opportunity   Killing all Yall merger opportunity Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing all Yall merger opportunity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: Officers club-
Jump to: