The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Departure of Ninja

Go down 
+6
2k2NIno
AcidFree
Rexahl
Tehemai
tRiGGa420
screwball
10 posters
AuthorMessage
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

The Departure of Ninja Empty
PostSubject: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:12 am

Ralkk just received an e-mail from Ninja, unfortunately, it's gotten to him too much and he couldn't get back on the game to tell us. Here it is

<ralkkdillon> Well I guess this is the best place for this, just got an email from Ninja
<ralkkdillon> Please tell everyone I'm sorry can't play a game that is filled with cheaters and poor programming to prevent it. After speaking with 0hio I realized I'm wasting my time. Please say goodbye to all my friends and tell them I feel I went out on top. I hope all the best if they pursue the game.

Why Ninja sent the e-mail to ralkk, we are not sure, instead of coming on here. However, we will respect his decision.
Back to top Go down
tRiGGa420
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:25 am

pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

PostSubject: Re: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:08 am

This is really bad, I hope it's some twisted joke by ralkk. But then again I can't blame him, what he says is true, competing in this game has become quite a lost cause with all these abuses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:35 am

ok, some things need to be revealed i think.

in EVERY competitive game top players cheat more or less. or at least stay in gray area. as long as game lets them do that.

i've seen ocr screen readers that were getting cards data in poker and show player % chances.

i play in top since march with long break during summer, and after summer - now tyrant is almost clean of exploits, these small that left dont affect other factions than top 5.
there are currently 2 kinds of exploits used:
1. all ways to fasten battles, so you can autoplay 2000 points in 5 min, of course requires big amounts of greens. these are things between wb guys, the rest of the faction are just fillers in big wars.
2. informational hacks, like these i use. they are slowly getting fixed.

and this faction that came from nowhere? 2 guys were making alt accounts since few weeeks (forbidden, but no exploit), each alt makes a faction, each alt faction attacks main faction. requires some basic botting(that is exploit) but it didnt harm anyone. faction was disbanded
Back to top Go down
Rexahl
Private
Private

PostSubject: Good luck N1nja   The Departure of Ninja EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:01 pm

N1nja has been a large vertebrae in the backbone of our faction. He's been with us a long time, and was not just a warbonder, but one who motivates the rest of us. I for one will miss him, not just because he recruited me and gave me a chance in a rising faction when I was only level 19, but because he's been a positive influence for a lot of players.

Good luck in all you do N1nja.
Back to top Go down
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

PostSubject: Re: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:00 pm

In all likelyhood Ninja will not read this thread as he hasn't posted no official leave message here so wishing him the best here might not be relevant. In any case, there is a relevant thread to his leaving on the tyrant forums in which I've been interacting with those responsible for ninja leaving.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/223873-ohio-kills-a-ninja?page=3#posts-4818694

In it, 0hio speaks of us as if we also have cheaters in our faction and points a finger at kfsw. I'd like to know what this is about. Is he just full of himself or is there any truth to what he speaks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:04 pm

of course i am a cheater according to synapticon rules:
1. i track net points. cant do it without some basic scripting
2. i can get members info about any faction. this possibility will be soon removed
3. i can get any players def deck. this possibility will end soon too
4. i know about almost every cheat that exists, talked many times to ohio or inorix. i was always aware that going to rank 1 will cant be done in clear ways, i just accept it.

tbh i like the part when i can extend my gaming experience by coding skills
Back to top Go down
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

PostSubject: Re: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Ah i guess it's fine if its just statistical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:52 pm

3 types of forbidden behaviour is used:
1. getting stats
2. speeding up wb refills (40000 points in last 2h of wars)
3. autoing stamina and nrg drops (botting)

the 3rd one is most dangerous
Back to top Go down
AcidFree
corporal
corporal

PostSubject: Re: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:42 pm

=(
Back to top Go down
2k2NIno

PostSubject: Sad sad    The Departure of Ninja EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:35 am

Really sad - but the worst is that there are actually ppl around who have fun in destroying a game - i just don t get it and the idea behind it

Ninja R:I:P.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:11 am

I've played a lot of games before, and i've seen this behavior in the top in many games.
Scripting, using exploits and other kind of "cheating".

It is sad that Ninja is leaving, but what is the problem, is the devs and how they code the game.
There shouldn't be anyway to cheat, and they should of course implement methods of detecting cheating.
They should watch players that play outside the human possibilities and kick them.
The problem is that those players are also the players that brings them most of the $.
Back to top Go down
N1njaStr1ker
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:10 am

Guys will talk more when get the time. Sorry to leave so sudden. For now whisper to MidnightLV he wants to join the wikingz. Try to talk to most of Rust as you may be able to get a merge or some members.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:19 am

ninja! good to know you talk. midnight already in the faction
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: hey ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:25 am

yeh indeed, although i would like to ask you to post in the forums when you are going to visit us in room 20 (if you are) so that i can be there then because i need to study for my exams and im not online that much..

kani
Back to top Go down
MrMidnight

PostSubject: Re: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:36 am

N1njaStr1ker wrote:
Guys will talk more when get the time. Sorry to leave so sudden. For now whisper to MidnightLV he wants to join the wikingz. Try to talk to most of Rust as you may be able to get a merge or some members.

Hi Ninja Smile I hope you will be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Departure of Ninja   The Departure of Ninja Empty

Back to top Go down

The Departure of Ninja
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: General-
Jump to: