The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyrant Consortium Nomination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

Tyrant Consortium Nomination Empty
PostSubject: Tyrant Consortium Nomination   Tyrant Consortium Nomination EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Hey everybody,

There's an interesting thread from the devs on the forum.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/224579-dev-tyrant-consortium-player-developer-summit?page=1

To sum up, synapticons looking to make a group of players to consult about the direction in which to take tyrant in. In the thread I offered to become a member of this consortium as I think I'd be quite a nice fit to what will probably end up being quite a homogeneous group of people. You can see my post on page 3 of the thread. My main objective will probably be to lower the recent high prices/increase gold income to help out the casuals or newer active players. Might touch daily rewards to achieve this. I've already got 5 people vouching for me in the thread. 2 people from this faction, 1 person from my old faction and 2 complete strangers that just liked what I had to offer.

Now the problem is, this is as I expected, turning out to be a popularity contest in which i stand no chance of winning vs top faction leaders and super long time players that have been hoping from faction to faction. And the only way I can even draw peoples attention is to somehow keep my info from being buried in the posts. So anyways point is, check out the thread and check me out on page 3 of it and if you think I'd be a decent addition to such a group, nominate me (and quote so strangers can see what I'm about).

Also to avoid looking totally bait and having all wikings suddenly start voting for me. I'd like you to check if another wiking has recently posted and avoid posting it right after. Also if you have never posted in tyrant forums, then just skip this one as it would be weird for your first post to be in such a place. Lastly, if you know someone outside the faction that might be interested in vouching for me, this would be really good because votes from outside the faction will probably look better.

Oh and if you simply don't think I'd be good for the part/ just don't want to, don't feel any pressure to vote. I understand some of you might fall outside the categories of people I'm aiming to help or might even be in agreement that 60k for a pack is reasonable when making 16 gold/energy at best.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant Consortium Nomination
Page 1 of 1