The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

practical use of greater good

Go down 
AuthorMessage

practical use of greater good Empty
PostSubject: practical use of greater good   practical use of greater good EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:59 am

we were theoretically debating if it is good to kick player that isnt on red to make place for someone really good.

a practical situation now:

we have an applicant, bambam91, who starts playing after 1 month break. he is lvl 88, surging, one of top 10 killers in 19th recon squad back in the days.
we are full at the moment.
and we have gab34110, who is red now (1 warning), but started ~8 days ago and didnt do as good as he told he will.
or we have ikkyu88, who is red now (1 warning), and has 3000 lp, but does miserable results every stats.

i will use the probation rule to kick gab, since he didnt post a thing in forums, is barely seen in room 20 and for first 8 days didnt even try to be close to average in points net.

imagine a situation where you dont have gab to kick, only ikkyu here.
if i get the situation i will post it here and wait for your answers. if i wait 1 day, applicant will go to evo or c9. i still think we need to talk about flexibility of our faction. players change faction rarely and often they dont care much, where they will play. even top 10 players. cause most factions have nice climate, people you can talk to and build decks with. only the fastest win the races for good players.

to confirm my observations:
few days ago i got message from leonardo55top, quite famous player:
is there a spot for me in the lost wikingz? im lvl 61 now, have a decent surge and defense deck, i got dracorex, apollo and valefar (just to note), im building an even better def deck and…..im highly active Smile

i wrote him back after 4h (i was afk) with the link and got answer:
sorry, already accepted a c9 offer Razz

comments please
Back to top Go down
N1njaStr1ker
General of the Army
General of the Army

practical use of greater good Empty
PostSubject: Re: practical use of greater good   practical use of greater good EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:29 pm

i agree with kfsw. We can't allow for players like leonardo to go somewhere else especially our competition getting them. We have so many players still in red and not doing well i dont see why this is still a concern for us. One day we will have 40+ surgers and we will get an offer from a top prospect and at that time we will have an issue klicking someone but for now we have plenty of terrible and non chatting non active players to kick.

Lets help ikkyu he used to be very good. Maybe the competition defense decks getting tougher for him now.

talk to ikkyu he really wants to be in this faction.
Back to top Go down

practical use of greater good
Page 1 of 1