The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Promo Cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

New Promo Cards Empty
PostSubject: New Promo Cards   New Promo Cards EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Here's a link to the kongregate forum thread revealing the new (in beta) promo cards: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/217280-spoiler-next-promo-cards

What do you guys think? There are lot of people that are sort of downplaying the significance of them, as if they won't affect the current meta. I tend to disagree, but I'd like to hear your opinions on the matter Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

New Promo Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Promo Cards   New Promo Cards EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 pm

crap. all of them
Back to top Go down
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

New Promo Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Promo Cards   New Promo Cards EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Destroyer has some potential but I'm somewhat skeptical.

As people mention in that thread, you need both heal support and rally support to make it work. There are already other cards that can carry matches for you with heal support such as Elemental or Gorivore, and they don't need rally. Especially in the current meta (SC and other popular siege), rallying high wait cards can be problematic, because taking time to set up gives your opponent time to take out your structures. Most of the good current decks that use structures also use quick offense to protect them. Bulldozer is a good alternate source but is just one card and can't really be relied on.

Still, I would be curious to see something like...

Draco
CC X3
Waypoint
OPollo
Bulldozer
2X Destroyer
Plasma Field
Support Carrier (2 if no pollo)

I think you need the 4 structures to ensure CC activation, but having them creates other problems. I would like to see more SCs but not sure what to replace. Still doesn't look quite right but I think there might be a good deck out there somewhere.

The other 2 cards are decent but not really worth much discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Promo Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Promo Cards   New Promo Cards Empty

Back to top Go down

New Promo Cards
Page 1 of 1