The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Borg001 kicked

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Borg001 kicked Empty
PostSubject: Borg001 kicked   Borg001 kicked EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:48 pm

I kicked borg001 tonight. N1nja had told me a few days ago that he had threatened to quit the game because of bugs. I was PM'd by one of the members of Metalowa Husaria, who told me that his deck was empty (very honorable of them to do that). When I looked up his score, he'd gone 0/62 since about 2.5 days ago.

Since I was the one that recruited him, I felt it necessary that I be the one to kick him. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but all of the evidence led me to believe that it would be best to kick him now than to suffer a weeks worth of losses to an empty deck.

I also kicked rylu86 as well. He gained exactly 0 lp in the day or two that we took him into the faction, with zero points gained. I think he was an empty deck. I really don't think he realized that we had accepted him into the faction.

I think we should hold out for higher level members--the fact that we got a lvl 103 and 83 means that there are a lot of people that want to be a part of this faction.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

Borg001 kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borg001 kicked   Borg001 kicked EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:49 am

It will be best to just wait, Do we have a limit to what the lowest level is of joining?
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

Borg001 kicked Empty
PostSubject: re @ roblo   Borg001 kicked EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:58 am

yes we do its just not a solid number. for instance A level 20 who spends warbonds on both wars and decks and is very active has more chance of getting in then a level 40 who does not use wbs and barely makes the minimum lp requirement. Wink

edit: however i think it's safe to say that anything below 20 is just to low for wikingz because you will simply not have the cards yet
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

Borg001 kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borg001 kicked   Borg001 kicked EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:36 am

I think we can raise this bar to lvl 30 now, and make exeptions with very active players at lower level.
Agree no new members below lvl 20 for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Borg001 kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borg001 kicked   Borg001 kicked Empty

Back to top Go down

Borg001 kicked
Page 1 of 1