The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full deck.... Make something of it...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

Full deck.... Make something of it... Empty
PostSubject: Full deck.... Make something of it...   Full deck.... Make something of it... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Full deck.... Make something of it... 1stset

Full deck.... Make something of it... 2ndset

Full deck.... Make something of it... 3rdset

Full deck.... Make something of it... 4thset

Full deck.... Make something of it... 5thset

Heres what i need:
1: Blight Campain Deck
2: War deck
3: Defence Deck
4: With whats left make a possible surge deck...

With the mind controllers i want to use, I was lucky to get all of those...
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Full deck.... Make something of it...   Full deck.... Make something of it... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Crap... I have Commanders that arnt in there:
Xvander
Sidoze
Duncan
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Full deck.... Make something of it...   Full deck.... Make something of it... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Also can you say how to use the deck (smartly)...
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Full deck.... Make something of it...   Full deck.... Make something of it... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 pm

in the 2nd to the last row the card that was loading is elena... not important
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Full deck.... Make something of it...   Full deck.... Make something of it... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:50 pm

You've actually got some really good cards in there Roblox...for starters, I'm going to give you the makeup of the deck that I used up until I got Apollo:

Atlas
Predator
Tiamat
Rifter
Fighter Jet
Stealthy Niaq
Bulldozer
Dozer Tank
Colossus
2 of either trident or sharpshooter--for now, you can substitute EMP and/or airstrike

Substitution cards: Havoc, Daemon, Arc Trooper, Mortar Bunker, Cannon Walker, Mechwarrior (or whatever that raider elite vault card is called) (you can substitute these cards for any that you're missing).

All of the above cards (except Colossus) are from achievements--check out the wiki to find out how to get them.

The key to this deck is that it's fast and has a lot of strike. If you build it the way I listed first, you should get like ~85% wins on "fight" (Surge will give you like ~30%). If you get Tiamat or Predator out first, your opponent's going to have a really hard time stopping you. If they're trying to pull an irradiated infantry deck out on you and you're in "fight" (not surge), not a single one of their cards will see the light of day. Also, this deck will get you past all of the blight missions with little difficulty. It's a decent surge deck, but it sucks against counter decks, pummpools, apollo slow-rolls, and especially Yurich with Colossus spam. Also, notice that there's no siege--the idea is to get cards out as quickly as possible so the structure cards can't come into effect...but if you can't, you'll be in trouble.

Here's another deck that you can try:

Malort (switch with Lord of Tartarus when you get him)
Havoc
4x Vampire
3x Asylum
EMP
Airstrike

This is just a really fast, tough deck. It's consistent, kind of like the bloodthirsty version of an irradithad deck. Play Havoc or a Vampire first, followed by an asylum, then another vampire or havoc, then another asylum, and so on. Just feel it out--maybe your vampire got killed--no sense in putting that asylum down yet, try another Vampire maybe. This deck defends well against fear decks--if you see someone drop something like an intruder or grim specter, drop the asylum before you drop the assault card. This deck is good against big, slow decks that don't have a lot of armor or flying units. As you get more Havocs, swap them out with the vampires. You can throw in Draconian Queen if you want--she slows things down a bit, and it's better if you open with her since she rallies everything behind...but if you can get her up and running, you're going to be in good shape.

Here's a great defensive deck you should have set up:

Vyander
5x Mind Controller
5x Chimera

This is your basic counter deck--it's the bane of all fast strike decks, because the units will do more damage to themselves than they will to you. You can throw the Neocyte guard in there instead of a chimera if you want.

Here's another good Xeno Deck:
Vyander (swap with invasion coordinator if you get him)
Hypastryx
3x Mind Controller
2x Xeno Singularis
Rifter
Xeno Interceptor (or Phoenix, if you prefer)
2x Enclave Champion (or maybe 1 Chimera and 1 Enclave Champion)

This deck gives me a lot of problems--both Hypastryx and Xeno Interceptor have pierce, and that's going to be a really valuable skill as people get more and more protect cards.

You have the makings of a good Xeno deck. If they have a lot of fliers, swap out a mind controller and two enclave champions with your 3 Daemons. Also, you can use your Daemons to farm the Enclave Flagship raid for Azure Reapers--this should be one of your #1 goals, since Vyander, 9x Azure Reapers and Rifter make a ruthless deck. In order to do that, you're going to need more Valkyries and/or Daemons...check out the wiki on what kind of decks to make, but the Daemons are key. You can also swap in 2 gravity tanks if they have a lot of flying cards--they come out quicker than daemons, and have armor.

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Full deck.... Make something of it...   Full deck.... Make something of it... EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:48 am

Thanks alot man, The decks have benn helping with the 2nd set of side missions...
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Full deck.... Make something of it...   Full deck.... Make something of it... EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:59 am

Hey--

I just noticed you have like 13 of that common raider structure. I sell anything more than 6 legendary, unique or commander cards, and anything over 10 of the others. The reason is that you will never be able to put more than 1 of the first group into your decks, and if you need 10 of one kind of card in your assault deck, if you also need them in your defense deck then you can just set up your defense deck to be the same as your attack deck.

There's a little bit of gold for you to make there...
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Full deck.... Make something of it...   Full deck.... Make something of it... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:39 am

i have 86k gold
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Full deck.... Make something of it...   Full deck.... Make something of it... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:40 am

I play in alot of tourneys, i get top 25 all the time.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Full deck.... Make something of it...   Full deck.... Make something of it... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:47 pm

im going to post my new full deck again soon. Added alot more cards

stay tuned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full deck.... Make something of it...   Full deck.... Make something of it... Empty

Back to top Go down

Full deck.... Make something of it...
Page 1 of 1