The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help making a new deck for blightlands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

Need help making a new deck for blightlands Empty
PostSubject: Need help making a new deck for blightlands   Need help making a new deck for blightlands EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Need help making a new deck for blightlands Deck1
This is my deck i use for missions. If you want i will post my entire load of cards.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Need help making a new deck for blightlands   Need help making a new deck for blightlands EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm

If you take a look at the mission 60 deck, you'll notice that not a single one of the cards has Siege: http://warmetal.wikia.com/wiki/Mission_60_%28Deck%29

That means you can take advantage by having some structures in your deck. If you're going to use Hatchet (which is a great card), it helps to back it up with an Asylum.

Also, notice that 7/9 Assault cards have flying, but you only have one card with anti-air, four cards that fly; I would recommend making a few changes there.

Another thing: the entire deck is Xeno, so you can take advantage of that by using structure cards that target Xeno for maximum effect. A perfect example of that would be Comsat Terminal, which weakens all Xeno by 2 while rallying all imperial by 2.

If you have Electromagnetic Pulse, you should be packing it along for the ride. There are two cards that have <=2 health, and four cards that have 3 health. If Sabre is out, and you use your EMP, that could wipe a lot of their cards off of the table. Remember to hold off on EMP until a little bit later in the fight if you can, since it does more damage that way. That isn't always good advice, but as a general rule, it works. Just look for the right time, when you'll destroy the most cards in one complete turn.

What other commanders and structures do you have? I love Arc Soldier, but he misses a lot in this fight. That card with pierce and leech could probably be switched out as well. I recommend you throw jet trooper in there--it only has 2 health, but it flies, does 3 damage and you could probably use the extra heals. Another killer card would be Fighter Jet, which you can get by the Common Achievement: http://warmetal.wikia.com/wiki/Common_Theme.

Disclaimer: I'm (obviously) mostly familiar with Imperial cards.

Hope this helps!

Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Need help making a new deck for blightlands   Need help making a new deck for blightlands EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Well this new deck is better but i still lose alot... i have some of the worst cards... Ill post all my gold and legends and see what other improvements you can make
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Heres the gold and legends   Need help making a new deck for blightlands EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Well make something out of it.
Need help making a new deck for blightlands Goldandrares
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Need help making a new deck for blightlands   Need help making a new deck for blightlands EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:51 pm

hmm...okay, try switching out Dozer Tank with Cannon Walker, Havoc with Daemon or Orca, and possibly Daemon with Jet Trooper. You might also want to consider throwing a Xeno Mothership in there if you have two Daemons, but if that's the case you might as well use Apex instead of Nimbus, and you could probably switch out Sabre with a Xeno Interceptor. If you do end up using the Xeno Mothership, try to get it in there early...but you should make getting Cannon Walker in there your first priority.

Switch out Thaddius with Sidoze as commander as well.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help making a new deck for blightlands   Need help making a new deck for blightlands Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help making a new deck for blightlands
Page 1 of 1