The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leadership change?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

Leadership change? Empty
PostSubject: Leadership change?   Leadership change? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 am

Hi.

Since i'm no longer the most active member of this GREAT faction, the question about leadership change should be discussed.

The reason why is that i'm no longer the most active player now. This is because my business require more of my time.
Yes, i'm running my own store based on interior merchandises. I sell kitchen, bathrooms solutions, tiles, fireplaces and much more.

I've also need to priority my family more, due to reasons that are private.
This said, i'll still do my 140 LP pr week on avg. and prob more, but i might not be around during daytime CET on weekdays and saturdays.
Of course if i can be online, i will do my best for this faction.

I see that we have several good candidates to replace me if that is what the faction wants.
I'll still take the role as an senior officer tho.
Another solution can be to appoint second in command, that have the same authority as me if i still are your leader, that can do split second decisions when i'm not online.

So please respond to this, even make a poll if needed.

Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Leadership change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership change?   Leadership change? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Plex0n, I still consider you to be the leader, even though you are busy irl. You've been able to make hard (but good) decisions, you've been responsive to member's needs, and you've been open and diplomatic about faction matters. I see no need for a leadership change, as things seem to be going pretty well now.

As for a second-in-command, I think that there are many good candidates. Kanichan obviously springs to mind--he has done a lot for the faction, and has a lot of good ideas. Screwball has also been incredibly steady and supportive throughout the entire time that I've been a member. N1njaStr1ker is obviously an all-star, but I doubt he would want leadership because he is also busy irl.

Then there's Nossualc, who is usually quiet but his numbers belie a great contribution to the faction. And Bensonk is always there--dependable in almost every war for a positive contribution.

Personally, I don't want leadership because I've led a guild before and I know it's a pain in the ass. I spent more hours worrying about how to handle guild drama than playing my characters. On top of that, I tend to get into a lot of leadership positions irl that tend to take up time and brain cycles. I'd rather just play for fun, contribute a little extra, and carry on with my very busy life outside of this game Smile

There are many other great candidates in the faction, but I think the greatest evidence that you're a good leader is that you are willing to even consider a leadership change for the betterment of the faction. Your busy season will pass, everything will smooth out, and things will go on as they were.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

Leadership change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership change?   Leadership change? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:34 pm

I find that im not bad but not good at being an officer, Ill take the position later once i get about 700 LP.
But i will take a position as recruiter and Newbie Human Resources...
Any new recruits i can log them down and send a higher up details of when they will be on as well as their LP a week...
So one of you let me know if i can have this position.

Also I think that Fade could make a great Higher up... So fade, just give it a chance i mean it would be easyier with tyrant...
If you can handle it keep the position, If not, Resign...

Thats all...
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

Leadership change? Empty
PostSubject: leadership change re::   Leadership change? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:19 pm

For starters, welcome back plex (; It's good to hear you will still be active enough. On the leadership question i think it is best that plex0n remains the leader And we elect a 2nd in command. You can vote on anyone but they still decide wether they want the job;)
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

Leadership change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership change?   Leadership change? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:05 am

what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leadership change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership change?   Leadership change? Empty

Back to top Go down

Leadership change?
Page 1 of 1