The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:26 pm

As of this writing, we are 26/40 members. We are doing very well with our latest additions, but I think we all know that an additional 19 members would make a world of difference Smile

Although I have committed myself to recruiting us to full capacity, the fact remains that it takes time and effort to recruit quality members. As I am somewhat busy irl, and incapable of staying awake 24/7, I was hoping that I could get some additional help recruiting so we could fill up at a quicker pace. This is especially important for times that I'm not usually on, because we don't want to leave ourselves defenseless at any time in the day.

The process is relatively simple: all you have to do is copy the following message, and post it into each of the chat rooms with more than 100 people or so:

The Lost Wikingz (lvl 8 faction, 4+ wars daily) are recruiting! Please click here for more info and application link: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/203845-recruitment-the-lost-wikingz-lvl-7?page=2#posts-4456057

The link will take them to our official recruitment thread, where they can learn more about our Faction, what they can expect, what we expect from them, reply to the post and tell us a little more about themselves, etc.

Also, if you could stay it the room for a few minutes after you post the advertisement, that would help. I frequently get whispers from people that want to know more--not everyone wants to get their information from a forum post; some of them want to hear it from a live person.

Oh, and please don't spam the message--I mute anyone that posts something more than twice in a row. I think posting it in chat once every 2-3 hours per room is a reasonable amount. Be prepared to get trolled--the best way to deal with them is to ignore them or make them look stupid, which is usually pretty easy.

On a side note, I want to say that all of our new members are doing a fantastic job:) I've been keeping an eye on the loyalty points, and it seems that almost every single one of them have surpassed the weekly quota, and then some Smile I'd like to offer you congratulations on a job well done Smile

fadeinlight

Last edited by fadeinlight on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 am

I'll see what i can do this weekend.
Back to top Go down

Recruiting
Page 1 of 1