The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More serious recruiting bid over the weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

More serious recruiting bid over the weekend Empty
PostSubject: More serious recruiting bid over the weekend   More serious recruiting bid over the weekend EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to begin a more serious bid to recruit over the weekend. The core group we have right now is pretty phenomenal, but if we had three times this much we would go straight to the top.

I looked today, and noticed that borg001 had already gotten over 100 lp in less than three days Smile I'm pretty happy about that. I hope I can find 30 more like him.

Of course, there will be growing pains...we are always going to come across some bad apples. When I used to play WoW, I was the leader of the largest guild on one one of the oldest servers--we had over 170 members. It was a total headache, lol...and I hope to avoid those same mistakes in recruiting again. I certainly don't envy Plex0n's position, as I spent more time in resolving guild problems than I did in actually playing the game Razz

If you have any issues with any of the recruits, please feel free to kick (if you can) or let me know. I don't want anybody's experience playing this game to be diminished by anyone else.

Also, any advice, pointers, or anything else you'd like for me to know...please post here.

fadeinlight
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

More serious recruiting bid over the weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: More serious recruiting bid over the weekend   More serious recruiting bid over the weekend EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:19 pm

sorry i havent been getting alot of LP... Ive been having bad luck with defence decks
Back to top Go down

More serious recruiting bid over the weekend
Page 1 of 1