The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Recruitment thread at the main forums:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Official Recruitment thread at the main forums: Empty
PostSubject: Official Recruitment thread at the main forums:   Official Recruitment thread at the main forums: EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:29 am

Here is the link to the official recruitment thread at the main forums: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/203845-recruitment-the-lost-wikingz-lvl-7

From what I can tell, they only want you to have one. I also responded in two of the stickied threads.

I think that my previous posts were banned because I provided an external link to these forums. That seems to be cleared up.

Please keep an eye on these posts, as I have asked applicants to tell us a little about themselves before applying. The main criteria that I emphasized was that they were active.

Hopefully we will see some results soon. I will also start spamming the chat channels hourly, when I have time.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Official Recruitment thread at the main forums:   Official Recruitment thread at the main forums: EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:54 am

great job on it...
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Bumping   Official Recruitment thread at the main forums: EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Hi.

We need to bump this thread. I did that earlier today, and we go a new member from it Smile
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: Official Recruitment thread at the main forums:   Official Recruitment thread at the main forums: EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:06 am

Its not making alot of progress... we need to chat to get more members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Recruitment thread at the main forums:   Official Recruitment thread at the main forums: Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Recruitment thread at the main forums:
Page 1 of 1