The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question about Defense

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

A question about Defense Empty
PostSubject: A question about Defense   A question about Defense EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:04 am

Hey all,

I was wondering if any of you knew about how the defense worked in factions wars? For instance, there have been times when I've logged into a war that has been on for awhile, and my name isn't listed as having been involved in the defense. There are other times I've started in, and I'm already 0/3 or something.

What causes a faction member to get involved in a war? Is it just a matter of whether or not they're logged in, or does that even matter?

The reason that I'm asking is that we can use that to our advantage--for instance, we could take members that have weak defensive decks and ask them to logoff after they're done playing. Or, we could better coordinate our defense if we knew how the system worked--say, assign certain groups to certain wars, make sure they don't view the other wars, and make sure that they each have a different defense with different strengths.

I haven't taken the time to search the official forums, yet...I was just hoping that someone might know off of the top of their head.

fadeinlight
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: A question about Defense   A question about Defense EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:22 pm

try using counter cards and/or evade cards such as enclave remenants added with mothership and damean
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: A question about Defense   A question about Defense EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:28 am

fadeinlight wrote:
Hey all,

I was wondering if any of you knew about how the defense worked in factions wars? For instance, there have been times when I've logged into a war that has been on for awhile, and my name isn't listed as having been involved in the defense. There are other times I've started in, and I'm already 0/3 or something.

What causes a faction member to get involved in a war? Is it just a matter of whether or not they're logged in, or does that even matter?

The reason that I'm asking is that we can use that to our advantage--for instance, we could take members that have weak defensive decks and ask them to logoff after they're done playing. Or, we could better coordinate our defense if we knew how the system worked--say, assign certain groups to certain wars, make sure they don't view the other wars, and make sure that they each have a different defense with different strengths.

I haven't taken the time to search the official forums, yet...I was just hoping that someone might know off of the top of their head.

fadeinlight

Hi.

As far as i know, the fight is random so there is no diff if you are online or offline. That is way ppl get hit like 3 times and others 0 (not listed yet). Try to remember the def deck and see if you have a wins in defence with it at all.
If you only get losses over several wars, change deck or improve deck.
If you know the enemy is active, u can stop fighting back for a while and let stamina rebuild, while u check your last score and see if it has changes while u are not fighting. This will then tell you if you win of lose def. wars.

We should organize the decks between our members, so we get an different and good defense in the faction. Some will lose against that enemy, but other will win almost every time against the same enemy. The main goal must be a faction win in def wars over 50%. That might take time, but a faction def win % over 20% is good.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: A question about Defense   A question about Defense EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:59 pm

well Try surging on auto to test defence decks...
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: A question about Defense   A question about Defense EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:22 pm

RobloxRazgriz-TLW wrote:
well Try surging on auto to test defence decks...

That's a good suggestion...maybe I'll try it when we're up by a large amt.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: A question about Defense   A question about Defense EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:47 am

It works good + when you have a good counter deck it works great...
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: A question about Defense   A question about Defense EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:49 am

If you have tridents use them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about Defense   A question about Defense Empty

Back to top Go down

A question about Defense
Page 1 of 1