The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Side Mission Rewards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

Side Mission Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Side Mission Rewards   Side Mission Rewards EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Hi all,

This is a short write-up to those who are on their way to finishing the main missions, and are thinking of what to do next to keep occupied. By now, I'm sure most of you would have realised that you've unlocked the side missions. It's entirely up to you if you choose to put the main missions on hiatus on pursue some of these side missions. This little guide is meant to help you decide which side mission rewards to go for first, especially since they cost 25 energy each time to complete, and can be pretty tough to negotiated if you don't have a good deck. Keep in mind that you can only get one of each reward card.

I've arranged it according to 3 different groups, with the first group being the must-get cards.

Creature Combo - Reward: Shapeshifter
Xeno Invasion - Reward: Predator
Imperial Traitors - Reward: Exodrone

Comment: These cards are essential to helping to build good decks, so get them as early as possible! I use Shapeshifter (2/4 1-wait with Mimic) and Predator (2/3 1-wait with AntiAir 1 and Strike 1) for my surge deck, and this deck is also my rainbow strike deck. It's the final part of the TiaAtlaPred deck, if you haven't already gotten Tiamat or Atlas. Exodrone (2/5 2-wait with Flying and Counter 2) makes it a pretty good card for a Counter deck.

Halcyon's Elite - Reward: Fortifier
Homeland Defenders - Reward: Gun Raven
Corrupted Forces - Reward: Rumbler

Comment: These cards are also good to get, although less used. Fortifier (2/4 3-wait with 2 Armor, 2 Flurry, 2 Pierce) is essential in Oluth and other raids, and can also be part of a good Imp def deck. Gun Raven (2/10 4-wait with AntiAir 3 and Immobilize) makes it a huge tank, and good to keep the enemy's deck busy while your other cards come online. Rumbler (2/9 4-wait Rally All 1) is also another massive tank, but I'm personally do not like having a rally all on an assault card.

Bloodthirsty Nest - Reward: Feral Scorpion
Displaced Raider - Reward: Burrower
Mutant Bloodthirsty - Reward: Tartarus Anomaly

Comment: Feral Scorpion (3/7 3-wait Siphon 3) is a decent card, but because it only has a Siphon 3, it's not going to be of much use. However, it works well for Behemoth Raid, to help get some HP back for your commander. Burrower (1/5 2-wait Evade and Enfeeble 2) and Tartarus Anomaly (2/4 2-wait Payback and Regenerate 2) are okay cards, but I've not used them much myself. However, they're good filler cards if you lack other essential cards in your def deck.

Hope this helps, and good luck farming the side missions! Also, if you need help with the side missions, post your questions here!
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

Side Mission Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Mission Rewards   Side Mission Rewards EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:00 am

That will help.... If i can get passed mission 66 -.-
Back to top Go down

Side Mission Rewards
Page 1 of 1