The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farewell My Fellow Wikings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tehemai
sergeant
sergeant
Tehemai

Farewell My Fellow Wikings Empty
PostSubject: Farewell My Fellow Wikings   Farewell My Fellow Wikings EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Well it's been fun guys, but I'm afraid I have to leave the faction. As for the reasons why, there are a multitude which include but are not limited to not being into it anymore (kinda like 83616) and reaching a turning point in my RL. Been thinking this over for awhile now and I think it's the right decision for me right now. Simply cannot keep up top faction play let alone officer duties. I'll be joining my old faction so I can play casually and demand free (Can probably cruise simply by friends, lvl, skimmers and a stam drop on daily reward collect). I'll probably still be around the chats as I know join it almost by instinct Razz and I'll even check up on you guys every once in a while via forum if kfsw permits me to keep my account (though i completely understand if you don't).

Hopefully, once I get my RL straightened out and find some kind of stability I'll be able to come back and join you guys, if you'll still want me. Until then, cya my fellow wikings, I'll always be one of you.

Tehemai
Back to top Go down
kfsw
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Fellow Wikings   Farewell My Fellow Wikings EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:49 pm

gl in rl tehemai Smile

i hope you join us again soon
Back to top Go down
bensonk
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Fellow Wikings   Farewell My Fellow Wikings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:23 am

All the best , my friend
But kfsw leave tooo Sad so sad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Fellow Wikings   Farewell My Fellow Wikings Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell My Fellow Wikings
Page 1 of 1