The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

0000083616's Surge Deck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Private
Private

0000083616's Surge Deck Empty
PostSubject: 0000083616's Surge Deck   0000083616's Surge Deck EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:46 am

I started running a LtW deck as a surge deck and had been getting mixed results, usually due to being unable to catch up to opposing quick strikes or having a bulky slowroll set up on me. However after some tweaking I have come up with a deck that has succesfully managed to beat opposing quick strikes and even Revered Monk/SC slowrolls.

I use:
Lucina the Wicked
Tiamat
Predator
Ravenous Dredge
Omega
Stealthy Naiq
Heirophant (might change this, just here for more evade right now)
Pantheon Progeny
Patrol Cruiser
Warehouse
EMP

The refresh on Pantheon Progeny and Patrol Cruisers really help against the opposing quick strikes, also half of the assault units have evade, which helps too. Pantheon Progeny is the highlight of this deck compared to other quick strikes because with the valor 3 and a rally from warehouse he is able to pack a punch because when surging I normally end up an assault or two behind (if I play warehouse). He also is pretty durable with both evade and refresh and Lucina's weaken 1.

Also, due to the lack of siege in this deck (just Omega), some heavy structure decks will beat me, although Patrol cruiser never dies to Atlas + Missile Silo combo.
Back to top Go down

0000083616's Surge Deck
Page 1 of 1