The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recent events and major changes !!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

Recent events and major changes !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Recent events and major changes !!!!!!!!   Recent events and major changes !!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:31 am

Hi faction.

I finally take a few days of due to real life stuff (army life), and when i return i find the faction in confusion.
Okay. I've been down this road before. We rebuild from 12 members in august to where we are today.

We have a great team of players, and i know that we have a good base to rebuild from after this settles.
Since ninja hasn't left our faction and not posted any information in the forum or messaged me in anyway, it is still a slim change that he will return.
I don't know anything more than i've read from the tyrant forum and what others have told me.

No more that 1 week ago we did 26k against evo. Ninja outputed 3k against them. The rest of us did the rest.
I'll still claim that we have what it takes and we still are strong, but we need to get stronger.

We have also lost some members that don't believe in us anymore due to the ninja situation, and that is nothing we can do anything about, other than to prove them wrong.

I've always said that i'm willing to step down as the leader if it was needed.
Since my real life isn't going to slow down, i'm now going to retire as the leader of this faction.

I've spoken to kfsw and he have agreed to take the leadership of this faction.
Since kfsw joined us he have been running a lot in the officer section of this faction.
His work has been solid and crucial to our success.
I trust him with this faction and that he will do what is best for the faction and its members, and i hope all of you will give him the same support you all gave me.

When it comes to me, i'll still be an officer, and i'll do what ever it takes to pull my share of the workload in this faction.
After all i'm a Wiking Smile

There will be major changes following due to the leadership changes.
Kfsw and me have discussed how he will run this faction and i've approved his ideas and leadership structure, as i see it is a good strategy for the faction.

It has been an honor to be your leader for these months and i thank you all for your contribution and support.

Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Recent events and major changes !!!!!!!!   Recent events and major changes !!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:55 am

plex remains as an officer, and he is still a valuable leader in the faction. His opinions will still matter towards where the faction will go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent events and major changes !!!!!!!!   Recent events and major changes !!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:05 am

Congrats kfsw, and cheers to Plex.
I do think this still is a solid team that has active, involved and intelligent leadership. We have good decks, we are working towards coordinating our decks well, we have decent activity overall, and we adhere to fine standards to keep the ship trim. There's no reason we cannot continue to do well.

Now I think I need to address the elephant in the room.

Will we get to learn what kfsw stands for? To remember the acronym I use Kentucky Fried Star Wars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent events and major changes !!!!!!!!   Recent events and major changes !!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 am

Congrats to kfsw on taking on Leadership of the Lost Wikingz faction.

Plex, many thanks for your contributions into bringing the faction to where it is now.

As we go thru this period of chaos, fear and/or confusion, i urge my fellow faction mates to "keep the faith" and be strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent events and major changes !!!!!!!!   Recent events and major changes !!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Recent events and major changes !!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1