The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recent Kickings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Recent Kickings Empty
PostSubject: Recent Kickings   Recent Kickings EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that the recent kickings were due to failure to reach our stated LP requirements. As stated in the forum post, we require an average of ~25-30 lp/day (which we tally on a weekly basis). The members that were kicked were not even close to the requirement. Those that were at least in range are being given another week to make up the difference.

Not to be paranoid, but we have to consider the possibility that people might join our faction with alternates just to get some inside information, or worse, to set up a really weak defense deck. On a more practical note, it is simply discouraging to see us lose a war by a couple hundred points because one person went 0/12. Everyone has bad days--but when you look back at the past week and see that that person has gone 22/75 (including the wars they participated in), it's time to take action. If you're curious about what I'm talking about, just look at the past war performances of the members that I kicked--some of them had bright spots, but by-and-large there was too little activity to make up for the losses.

None of you that are reading this are in any danger of being kicked, so don't worry--as far as I can tell, everyone that has made the effort to sign up for the forums is doing a fantastic job (as well as many of the others who haven't yet).

I really hate kicking people, but ultimately it's in the best interest of all of you who are active and participating. By clearing out those who aren't actively engaged in the game, and replacing them with people that are, we are able to share the workload so that it isn't such a calamity when someone needs to get away for awhile.

Besides that, if we are able to score ~20-25,000 lp without N1nja using war bonds, imagine how much we could score if he did? Our ultimate goal should be to become #1, and to be able to stay there without N1nja having to use war bonds except in cases of emergency.

So again, all of you pretty much know how active you are...and if you're not quite able to make the lp requirements due to difficulty with your deck, just let us know and we'll help.

fade
Back to top Go down

Recent Kickings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: General-
Jump to: