The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP Empty
PostSubject: FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP   FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:43 am

Hi! I'm an employee at Game Stop and can get ALL of you the bonus card plus the 2 extra achievements. In order to do it though I need your email address and your name. This is even for you guys outside of the states!!! Email me your address and name at amanda.faust@gmail.com and I'll send you both the codes you need to get your free card!!! This is legit, you can confirm with Kanichan.

Thanks!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: its legit   FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:47 am

Hey guys,

It's true she indeed helped me out with getting the card (i'm using it right now;))
So if you want one to just contact amanda. She will hook you up!
She can also get you Cocain, weed, XTC and all the other goodstuff just @mail what you want and how much:P

Greetings
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP   FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:47 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP   FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:50 am

That is not true. I do NOT have access to any sort of drugs. Sorry to break your hearts. Smile
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: T-46   FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi.

KrazyKarl gave me a code for the 10k contest.
I guess i need to link that power something with my gamestop account. Since i don't have any Power..... account and i can't create it, i hope that u can do that for me amanda.

My email is plex0n@hotmail.com (its with and zero)

Can u create an account for me and some psw?
I can activate it if needed. Just email the psw to my email.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP   FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Plex0n, hey I didn't have access to this forum while at work. I can get this for you tomorrow but I need your first and last name too. Sorry it wasn't tonight.
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP   FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:37 am

amandajacobs wrote:
That is not true. I do NOT have access to any sort of drugs. Sorry to break your hearts. Smile

Spoken like a real drugdealer Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP   FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP Empty

Back to top Go down

FREE BONUS CARD FROM GAME STOP
Page 1 of 1