The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A possible Pescado account

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeinlight
captain
captain

A possible Pescado account Empty
PostSubject: A possible Pescado account   A possible Pescado account EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:51 pm

kfsw told me about some guy named Xianide that was hanging out in our chat room today. He (Xianide) was inquiring as to when we might be recruiting again. kfsw then whispered to me that Xianide was one of Pescado's accounts back in the day. Just wanted to pass that along...

Listening to him talk, he doesn't quite sound like Pescado to me. Not as blunt--kind of more chatty, like clikml.
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: A possible Pescado account   A possible Pescado account EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:05 am

I can attest to that, I was told by kfsw that xianide was an ex-CO officer, and xianide said himself he hadn't talked to Pesc in awhile. Also, Deedle seems to recognise him as well.

kfsw has mentioned to me not to recruit him. I'd say let's not recruit him now, and if we do want to, we'll talk to him more.

If we have to, we could also ask Deedle. Both Deedle and Xianide have been hanging in chat room 20 recently.

**Edit: Look near the bottom of the following post. Don't know if Xianide is pesc (suspicion from bobbbbb's post), and he has definitely been around. Probably experienced too. Now we'd have to seek kfsw's opinion on it, since we did get him into the faction earlier.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/217097-which-player-has-the-highest-level-in-the-game
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: A possible Pescado account   A possible Pescado account EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:09 am

Interesting...yeah, that post by bobbbbb was kind of suspicious. But Xianide was talking about membership in different factions from way back. I think we could talk to agroagro about it too, since he's kind of old-school.

Not to brag, but I'm pretty adept at personality analysis. When Pescado was talking to us, the feeling that I got was of a person who was characteristically blunt and to the point. The accent he affected wasn't really a part of it--it was the sense that he was trying to manipulate, trying to get reach an objective, but wanted to do it quickly. He was blunt (as we said, he "tells it like it is") because he probably doesn't like to engage in small talk.

Xianide, on the other hand, will just sit there and bullshit with you for hours on end. I really don't think that these two are the same person...
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: A possible Pescado account   A possible Pescado account EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:54 am

I'll probably assume that xianide is safe. You're not bragging, but I felt the same way with xianide's chat-ways as compared to pesc. xianide's more human and willing to discuss about decks with you, think he's more regular tease and make fun of you most of the time kinda guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A possible Pescado account   A possible Pescado account Empty

Back to top Go down

A possible Pescado account
Page 1 of 1