The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Several accounts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

Several accounts Empty
PostSubject: Several accounts   Several accounts EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:06 am

Hi.

I know some of the members have several accounts, so i thought that we needed some information on this.

I do control my sons account manixen. He is now 10 years old and his english is improving. He will not chat in the chat room, and i've got a supervisor role of his account.
He do play on his own with some or little help from me. When he is a sleep i'll manage both accounts. I might also take control if needed to get some extra points in a war or something.

Others might join in on this thread.

Sieht: Sry that your dbl was kicked. That was a mistake. He might rejoin if you want.
Others that have more than one account, lets have a discussion if we should allow the double in this faction.

Last edited by plex0n on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

Several accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several accounts   Several accounts EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:53 pm

I only have one account, and that is likely where it will stay. I spend enough time on this damned game with the one alone, lol.

As far as my opinion goes, I'm fine with whatever you think is right, Plex0n...but I think that, if people are going to have more than one account, then that account should at least be putting in the 140 lp/week that could be put up by another player.

Of course, with so many spots open at this time, it's hardly an issue...but when we do finally fill up, I think it's something that should be considered.
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

Several accounts Empty
PostSubject: multiple account issue   Several accounts EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 am

Whatever fade said goes for me Smile only one account here and no intention to make a second one Wink
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

Several accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several accounts   Several accounts EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:09 am

I might make another just because i didnt know what i was doing before.... Ill keep this put might see if i get a better start... If i do ill keep both accounts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Several accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several accounts   Several accounts Empty

Back to top Go down

Several accounts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: General-
Jump to: