The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

silent lp results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kanichan
captain
captain

silent lp results Empty
PostSubject: silent lp results   silent lp results EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:16 am

hereby i present to you the results of my silent lp quest Wink

The once below 210 lp:

manixen (officer)
smokii (officer)
kamoranesis
kilros
mosfet
jimlee
nigelhee

silent lp results Silentlpquestresults

greetz, kani
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

silent lp results Empty
PostSubject: Re: silent lp results   silent lp results EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:05 am

Great work!

I guess that nigelhee has posted in the holiday section that he will be gone for the majority of November. We all know Kilros' issues: I'm going to propose that we ask that he put in 1/2 the requirements over the next month. If he can't manage that, then I think that we should ask him to step down into a less active faction, while giving him enough time to purchase whatever cards he needs from his loyalty. We can accept him back in when everything gets straightened out.

All of the other (non-officer) members that didn't make it, that didn't post an excuse, should be kicked imo.

I have people that are waiting for openings as we speak.

What's really surprising is the people that -didn't- make the list. But a lot of these, well, really didn't come as a surprise.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

silent lp results Empty
PostSubject: Re: silent lp results   silent lp results EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:09 am

When it comes to Manixen account, i need to go a round with my son.

I know that he wants to play, but i'm not sure if he can meet the requirements.
He is in school, have homework, and goes to bed around 9-10 at evening.
I will of course play his account when i get home, but lately i've been busy at work and haven't played that much my self.
I clocked in at 250 lp (surge) in this test, and i'm not happy with it.

But for now i will let Manixen's membership be safe.

When it comes to the rest of the players that failed the requirements, i think we should kick them. We have a lot of potential players out there that can and will produce what we ask.
For those that have a reason, i will let it be up to my solid good extremely trustworthy officers handle it.
We also need to set examples, so members know that we are watching the requirements also.

Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

silent lp results Empty
PostSubject: Re: silent lp results   silent lp results EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:28 am

Well i guess i need to talk to him, or he can read this himself.

Smoki, i know we have a history with all the rejoins and such, but officers need to manage the requirements.
Consider this a last warning, and if you fail to meet the lp test next time, i'll kick you my self.
Of course, if you have a VERY GOOD reason for not making it i will listen, but you need make it every week from now on.
And if i have to kick you, the rejoins stops here.

I'm sorry to be this hard, but i have to think about what is best for the faction. I'm also considering kicking my son account, so it's not easy.

Plex0n
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

silent lp results Empty
PostSubject: Re: silent lp results   silent lp results EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:02 am

plex0n wrote:
When it comes to Manixen account, i need to go a round with my son.

I know that he wants to play, but i'm not sure if he can meet the requirements.
He is in school, have homework, and goes to bed around 9-10 at evening.
I will of course play his account when i get home, but lately i've been busy at work and haven't played that much my self.
I clocked in at 250 lp (surge) in this test, and i'm not happy with it.

But for now i will let Manixen's membership be safe.

When it comes to the rest of the players that failed the requirements, i think we should kick them. We have a lot of potential players out there that can and will produce what we ask.
For those that have a reason, i will let it be up to my solid good extremely trustworthy officers handle it.
We also need to set examples, so members know that we are watching the requirements also.

Hey plex, I raised that in my thread titled "Members marked for explusion within reason". I said we should leave it up to you if you want to keep Manix in the faction, and you'll handle it anyway. Know that you've been up to your neck in work recently, so don't get too fussed about it atm.

As for smokii, he's been having problems at work recently. So I guess we can give him a break and talk to him when he's a bit less held up, yeah?
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

silent lp results Empty
PostSubject: re @ topic   silent lp results EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:27 am

hey,

I dont want to kick them either but i got a idea which might help the other members cope with the fact that we have somewhat of a double standard.
How about we demote smokii and manixen until they are active enough again? This way all members see that not making the lp quest also has
consequences for officers. Give me your opinions please.

kani
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

silent lp results Empty
PostSubject: Re: silent lp results   silent lp results EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:16 am

kanichan wrote:
hey,

I dont want to kick them either but i got a idea which might help the other members cope with the fact that we have somewhat of a double standard.
How about we demote smokii and manixen until they are active enough again? This way all members see that not making the lp quest also has
consequences for officers. Give me your opinions please.

kani

Well, I think if we tell the faction that Manixen is Plex0n's son's account, then it'll all be clear. I didn't know that for like, a month in this faction. I was wondering how the Hell this guy could have 5k loyalty, and I didn't see him that often lol. Then again, one of the good things about Manixen's account is that it could allow Plex0n to kind of spy on the faction incognito.

As far as smokii is concerned, I think maybe we could just talk to him about it? I can attest to him having issues at work--his uncle just passed away, and he has had to console his grandmother because she feels like it's her fault. He's said that she's almost suicidal over it. However, he should at least post in the Holiday section that he'll be reducing his hours. If we did demote him, it should probably be temporary, and something where we could reinstate him as you suggested. It would be more symbolic than anything.
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

silent lp results Empty
PostSubject: Re: silent lp results   silent lp results EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:22 am

Demoting and promote afterwards sends the wrong signal in my opinion.
Either you are an officer or not. This should be based on more than current activity.

For now, i think i let both manixen and smokii be listed as officers.
Smokii should give us an update about his situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

silent lp results Empty
PostSubject: Re: silent lp results   silent lp results Empty

Back to top Go down

silent lp results
Page 1 of 1