The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New faction 2nd in command poll

Go down 
5 posters

factions second in command
Bensonk
New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_lcap9%New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Screwball
New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_lcap9%New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
kanichan
New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_lcap36%New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
fadeinlight
New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_lcap18%New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
n1njastr1ker
New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_lcap27%New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
liveye
New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_lcap0%New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
smokii421
New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_lcap0%New faction 2nd in command poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
demoNight
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
kanichan
captain
captain

New faction 2nd in command poll Empty
PostSubject: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:26 pm

hey, I only included the officers in the poll that are still active enough to be up for the job in my opinion. If im wrong just post your name in this topic and people can vote for you to. So if you want to vote for someone that isnt in the poll just put the name of the one you are voting on in a reply;)

Poll lasts for 1 week unless we have a clear winner before then;)
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:15 am

kanichan wrote:
hey, I only included the officers in the poll that are still active enough to be up for the job in my opinion. If im wrong just post your name in this topic and people can vote for you to. So if you want to vote for someone that isnt in the poll just put the name of the one you are voting on in a reply;)

Poll lasts for 1 week unless we have a clear winner before then;)

Hey I think Nossualc should be up there--I think the reason you don't see him very often is because you guys are kind of on opposite schedules. I see him participating in wars all the time Smile

Oh, and is there a way that you can vote for more than 1 person? Like maybe 3, then the one with the most votes gets it? I'm having a hard time deciding between a few...
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:28 am

I'm writing this to inform you about bensonk. I don't know if all of you know/talk to ben, but since i've not been i contact win ben lately,
i feel that he deserves this post.

He has been/is a good member to this faction, and i guess he recruited a lot of you guys.

Since he is on Hong Kong time, i don't see him online when i'm not that active during daytime/morning.
He might be a good candidate for the second in command job.
I'm also confident that he will do a good job.

When this is said, i also think that some of the other members are good candidates too.
Most officers have also contributed a lot to this faction, and recently kanichan have done a lot.

This post is just for information, and please make up your own mind based on what you think.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:40 pm

plex0n wrote:
I'm writing this to inform you about bensonk. I don't know if all of you know/talk to ben, but since i've not been i contact win ben lately,
i feel that he deserves this post.

He has been/is a good member to this faction, and i guess he recruited a lot of you guys.

Since he is on Hong Kong time, i don't see him online when i'm not that active during daytime/morning.
He might be a good candidate for the second in command job.
I'm also confident that he will do a good job.

When this is said, i also think that some of the other members are good candidates too.
Most officers have also contributed a lot to this faction, and recently kanichan have done a lot.

This post is just for information, and please make up your own mind based on what you think.

Oh, I hadn't even noticed that he wasn't on the list Smile

He was just on earlier today--and he was busy recruiting Smile

I also think he would be a good candidate...but this certainly isn't making things easier, lol.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:54 pm

i guess we know who's winning now
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: poll poll poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:01 pm

heey, Sorry i forgot noss in the poll, But if you think he is the best for the job feel free to vote for him. Just put it in a reply that you are voting for him.

@ plex0n I talked to Bensonk not that long ago (for the first time in ages) he also has a busy schedule so thats why we dont see him online @ crazy hong kong times anymore Sad To bad though he was amazing. For you all the know bensonk recruited me waaaay back;)

@ whoever it was, I when i saw the possibillty to vote for multiple people i already clicked create so that's my bad, sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:10 am

kanichan wrote:
heey, Sorry i forgot noss in the poll, But if you think he is the best for the job feel free to vote for him. Just put it in a reply that you are voting for him.

@ plex0n I talked to Bensonk not that long ago (for the first time in ages) he also has a busy schedule so thats why we dont see him online @ crazy hong kong times anymore Sad To bad though he was amazing. For you all the know bensonk recruited me waaaay back;)

@ whoever it was, I when i saw the possibillty to vote for multiple people i already clicked create so that's my bad, sorry for that.

It's okay, I think it's pretty clear who people think would make the best second-in-command, and I think the choice is a good one Smile
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:22 pm

then its decided?
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: re at roblo   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:10 pm

tuesday;) it will be definitve;)
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:27 am

kanichan wrote:
tuesday;) it will be definitve;)

Oh--I guess I was confused b/c I voted and could already see how the results were looking lol.
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:31 pm

when does the poll end?
Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: Results   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:15 am

factions second in command
Bensonk
9% [ 1 ]
Screwball
9% [ 1 ]
kanichan
36% [ 4 ]
fadeinlight
18% [ 2 ]
n1njastr1ker
27% [ 3 ]
liveye
0% [ 0 ]
smokii421
0% [ 0 ]
demoNight
0% [ 0 ]

Back to top Go down
kanichan
captain
captain

PostSubject: results   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:18 am

So it's final, since i didnt see 5 votes for anyone outside the ones i put in the poll i assume everyone is happy with me being the new 2nd in command Wink.
Personal side note: I did not vote myself because i didnt know if i was up for the task. But now the majority of you guys have voted for me i will give it a try. Smile
And if it doesnt work out I will hand over the role to someone who is capable Smile

Greetz. kani
Back to top Go down
screwball
sergeant
sergeant

PostSubject: Re: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:12 am

cull the person who voted for me.

i voted for kani, cos he needs to get his ass to work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fadeinlight
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:16 am

Congratulations Kani Smile
Back to top Go down
RobloxRazgriz-TLW
Major
Major
RobloxRazgriz-TLW

PostSubject: Re: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:48 am

yay guys, Kani you'll do fine
Back to top Go down
plex0n
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:32 pm

I've noticed that kanichan is my second in command.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New faction 2nd in command poll   New faction 2nd in command poll Empty

Back to top Go down

New faction 2nd in command poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Wikingz :: Tyrant :: Officers club-
Jump to: