The Lost Wikingz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wikingz meetingplace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

w_alloy's surge deck (SC/Elemental/Berzerk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

w_alloy's surge deck (SC/Elemental/Berzerk) Empty
PostSubject: w_alloy's surge deck (SC/Elemental/Berzerk)   w_alloy's surge deck (SC/Elemental/Berzerk) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Draco, Support Carrier X6, Gorivore, Elemental, Stealthy Niaq, Abominable Horror

Play order is generally put down enough SCs so that they stall (2-3, or more if one dies) and then either Elemental or Gorivore or the Horror. Place two more SCs followed by another of the big three and then repeat again. Elemental should usually have priority against slow rolls and Gorivore against Atlas or rushy decks.

The Niaq is there to give you a chance against fear decks and also as a situational counter (for example, if they play an early elemental or bollide). I haven't been using him in this deck for long, so feel free to sub in another SC if you want (I don't recommend another slow damaging unit, 7X SC works and is what I've used most).

The amount of SCs may seem excessive but putting them in a row greatly increases their ability to stall. Either of the berzerk units or Elemental can easily win a match alone with SCs to support. This deck is all about timing the three "carry" cards well.

Alternate non-WB version (still good enough to surge most of the time):

Dalia, SC X6, Gorivore, Elemental, Niaq, Juggernaut
Back to top Go down
w_alloy
sergeant
sergeant

w_alloy's surge deck (SC/Elemental/Berzerk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: w_alloy's surge deck (SC/Elemental/Berzerk)   w_alloy's surge deck (SC/Elemental/Berzerk) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:21 pm

I know there are a lot of versions of SC + Elemental floating around, I'd be curious to hear some other peoples' favorite flavors.
Back to top Go down

w_alloy's surge deck (SC/Elemental/Berzerk)
Page 1 of 1